Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Class: Wind. New World: Aeleous

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Wand/Staff Spells- Like all the other wands, it does same damage as the rest. Probably the starting damage can be (for a picture) just regualar wind blowing on the enemy. Next, the big damage can be a little tornado surrounding the enemy.

Accuracy Percentage of Spells- 85% (wind of course will have high accuracy not as much as Life though)

Spells

-Lvl 1-

Cherubim.
Damage 75-95
Description- A little winged animal who swoops down and attacks the monster.
Required Pips- 1

-Lvl 2 (When You do the quest for RavenWood to talk to the teachers)-

Wind Blade.
Attack Percentage- 35% to the Wind element.
Required Pips- 0

-Lvl 5-

Eagle
Attack Damage- 160- 210
Description- A mini mountain grows in the center and the Eagle swoops down, using its claws to swipe the enemy twice.
Description 2- An open field grows while the eagle lands on it. It sees the monster and charges with one swipe.
Required Pips- 2

-Lvl 8-

Twisted Shield
Can Defend 80% of any TWO random Spiritual and Elemental shields (Not a shield like Tower Shield for Ice)
Required Pips- 0

-Lvl 10-

Wind Pixie (Not like The regualr pixie and fairy that heals you. Do a total makeover of it. Make it either smaller or bigger than the Healing Pixie and Fairy.)

Attack Damage- 270-340
Description- A crowded (Not too crowded) forest grows and the pixie wakes up staring at the monster. It blasts winds for 3-5 seconds.
Required Pips- 3

-Lvl 12-

Wind Prism

Percentage of Damage- 30% (If it picks the right class of the monster.)
Description- Just as the shield, it is a random choice of THREE this time. The card will look like a white triangular prism with a question mark (question mark represents the random choices of classes)
Example- If it chooses STORM, Then it will be a BOOST damage to a MYTH monster.
Required Pips- 0

-Lvl 16-

Wind Trap

Percatage of Damage- 30%

-Lvl 18- (A spell quest card such as Frost giant, Orthurus, Rebirth, etc.)

Twisting Confusion (You can change name of that to)

Attack Damage- 475 Exact
Description- Tiny tornadoes (about 3-5) appear and attacks you one by one spinning you. It stuns for one turn (or round.)
Required Pips- 3

-Lvl 22-

Cyclone

Attack Damage- 280-370 All around damage.
Description- First, one huge twister (first a cloud appears and gets darker and darker) comes down then tiny tendrills of tiny twisters comes out of the same cloud and rushes at the monsters quickly.
Required Pips- 4

-Lvl 28- (Spell recieved from class teacher)

Summon Wind Elemental

Health- 530
Cards Wind Elemental Have- Cherubim, Wind Blade, Twisted Shield, Eagle, and Wind Trap (If you think its too little then you can add some more.)
Description- Just the same as the other Elementals (Ice, Fire, and Storm.) But white with a touch of gray.
Required Pips- 3

-Lvl 33-

Grifon (Please excuse the spelling error if i made the error)

Attack Damage- 490-550
Description- The Grifon flies in with leaves or petals or both on a rocky/field terrain. It lifts up a little while flaping its wings and plunges head first attacking the enemy with its beak.
Required Pips- 5

-Lvl 38 (When you finish Marleybone)-

Fury

Attack Damage- 125 and 510 over time damage for one monster(such as frostbite and snow angel.) Three rounds of damage.
Description- Three tornadoes spin in together and charge at the monster. Each round the tornadoes grow and spin around the target.
Required Pips- 5

-Lvl 42-

Aeolus (Greek God of air and winds)

Attack Damage- 615 Exact
Description- Draw him however you want
Required Pips- 6

-Lvl 48-

Boreas (Another Greek God. God of the Northern Wind)

Attack Damage- 600-655 All around damage. Gives team ONE of the Elemental and Spiritual shields.
Description- Clouds appear instantly then open with light (just as regeneration) and he comes done slow. Draw him however you like.
Required Pips- 7

-Lvl 58-

Elpis (Again, another Greek God. God of Hope)

Attack Damage- 895-1100 and -20% with taunt.
Description- He appears in an actual flash almost like the Centaur. Draw him however you like. (Is it overpowered or just right?)
Required Pips- 8

Bought With Training Points Spells

Aeolus, Grifon, Cyclone, Wind Trap, Wind Blade, Wind Prism, Eagle, Wind Pixie, Twisted Shield, and Cherubim.(10 Spells in total)

Wind Shield

Percentage of Defence- 80%
Required Pips- 0

-Stats of the Wizard-

Health: Basicly its going to be somewhat in between Myth and Death.

Defence or Power pips?: It will be a Power pip chance just as Death and Life and Balance.

-Questions-

Q: Will it be mixed in with Spiritual or Elemental?
A: It will be Elemental.

Q:How long it took you to complete this?
A: About 2-3 days.

Q: Are you going to create an animation for the last three instead of KI doing the work?
A: Probably think of an animation, but not right now.

Q: How did this idea occur to you?
A: I literally woke up, and thought of an idea instantly.

Speak your ideas, I will check this topic every two or three days :-) lol.

Thanks to Solstice64 for correcting my ideas. Clap for him xD.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-New World to go with it-

World name: Aeleous ( It would be like Grizzleheim, a non story world )

Description: A world that can be based on both on the ground and sky. Like Celestia with its swimming, Aeleous can be with flying!

-More Information for new world-

Now, I'm not sure if the level cap will be raised for this or not for this world if its ever accepted. It would be for players who completely finished Celestia and can move on to the next world. This world would be for level 60-70. Also, this can go along with the story if you want it to, since Morganthine wants Celestia's magic then she will go after the knowledge on how to fly!

It will be filled with beings call Altairs. They are like light blue-skinned humans with wings, blue eyes, and mostly white priest robes.

-Beginning storyline-

( Headmaster Ambrose calls you over for a very urgent message.) "Young wizard! Come to my office immediately! Disaterous news has come!" (As you speak to him...)" My top pupil, have you ever heard of the Altairians? Its an ancient race that has found the secrets on how to fly! I only known one and became good friends but right now there world is in danger! He has sent me a message that strange things has been happening! Here, here are the keys to the door that leads to the new world Aeleous!"

(As you enter, you will be in a dome like structure made of branches showing off with lots wind surrounding it and Altairians flying, also you start on the ground in a village.) "Are you the wizard that Headmaster ambrose sent? I'm Kanye, but right now is not the time for greetings. (Quest starts here) Can you check outside and see if my people are ok?

(As you talk to people, you find the chief) "Who are you!? Now is not the time for anyone to come (Finished quest here)! (As you explain why you are here, his expression becomes filled with hope.) So you are the one that Kanye has been talking about? Well just a few weeks ago this mysterious figure appeared and then the chaos started. We tried to fend for ourselves but, as you can see, that didnt work so well. Even some of our villagers became corrupted. Can you see if you can bring back some of our villagers would be a blessing.(Another quest starts here)

Thats what i got so far. Please comment if changes are needed and tell me how I did.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
Sounds really cool I wish they would add a Water class though. I know Storm class have spells relating to water but something like real water because the Shark has lightning fins, the Kraken stands upright, and the Storm elemental has storm in the name yet its made of water, not electicity. Wind is an element so I think it should be in the game :D

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Your forgetting some times that you can get spells.

When you beat wizard city.
When you beat krokotopia.
Level 26.
Level 38 or when you beat marleybone. (You combined them.)

Now for some corrections.
switch the level 5 spell with the level 8 spell. Level 5 is ALWAYS the 2 pips spell. And level 8 being the common time to get your double shield.

The level 3 spell should be at level 2.

Twisting confusion is overpowered, doing 158 damage per pip and stunning.
I would recommend (based on the power of all the other attacks.) 395-445 for 4 pips. And a name change, twisting confusion is just bleh (lol)

Make the griffin spell five pips and more powerful. A four pips spell at level 33 would hurt wind wizards more then help. Maybe make it 5 pips and 490-550.

Based on the really powerful attacks that wind gets, fury is under powered. maybe 125+510 for 5 pips. Ice's frostbite does 70+480 for the same amount of pips. So that means with your damage from before, ice would out damage this spell.

Aleolus is a little weak compared to the other spells. Maybe make it exactly 615.

Elpis is truely under powered. Myth's Medusa does 770, but also stuns for TWO rounds. Add a useful side effect to it.

Other then this your idea is great! though add what wind wizards stats will look like at legendary. Health, resist, damage etc.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Thanks Solstice! I knew the spells could you use fixing. I will get back to it and fix it. Thanks again :)

Also i will do the stats those might be chalenging though. lol