Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fight drops & spells.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
First of all this is my first time posting so i'm not use to it, ok fight drops should give you more of a chance to win a house or a pet or just stuff you dont get very much i mean you fight a boss like the harvest lord at 13000 life thats a lot of life to me and when you kill him he only gives you some cheesy drop like a book or a bed or some clothes that you dont need or cant use or are past the life it has or the mana it has just put something new on will ya and i'm level 31 fire i got the harvest lord news from a life friend and she said it took her a long time to kill him anyway getting back to the topic at hand you should get better drops give us the players better drops ok thanks :-)
Next i think you people who make wizard101 should have more powerful spells in the other schools not that the game isnt fun i love wizard101 but more powerful spells better resaults.

My Wizard101 name is Samuel Lion Shield you can find me in the Bazaar most often as i sell alot of stuff so thanks for reading and ill see you in the game or the Bazaar.