Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bazaar too far away

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2010
The bazaar should be closer to the spiral chamber like in the commons or something. it is really annoying having to do a trip all over WC to sell maybe just 1 piece of loot

An anonimous legendary death ( Lucas Ghostflame )

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It's less than a minute away from anywhere in the Spiral.

1) Set a teleport mark.

2) Teleport to your dorm room.

3) Head for the Bazaar. You can usually pick up a couple of blue wisps along the way to replenish the Mana you used.

I'm guessing that it isn't in the Commons because the faculty doesn't want wizards who just enrolled (e.g. Level 1) to do any shopping until they've gone out and taken a look at the game (e.g. Unicorn Way).

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
well get a mount or be quiet because this is nothing to complain about if there is also a store in the shopping district i know they sell for less but if you want better work for it p.s.sorry if i was being mean

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
DeathBringer030 wrote:
The bazaar should be closer to the spiral chamber like in the commons or something. it is really annoying having to do a trip all over WC to sell maybe just 1 piece of loot

The Bazaar isn't that far, honestly. And why are you nly selling one thing at the Bazaar anyway. You're supposed to sell things in excess. You don't go to the Bazaar every time you get a new item.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
DeathBringer030 wrote:

Hmmm... Well do remember It's a video game. It's not as if you actually have to DO any walking. But, like a bunch of other people so far have said, port to your dorm, mark a location, so on so forth. I personally think its kind of nice to walk over there every now and then. (plus Wizard City would just be a ghost town if the Bazaar didn't draw the higher lvl wizards into the town)

An "anonymous" Taryn Dragonsong
Legendary Sorcerer

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
You know what they need to add? A teleport to the Bazaar button like the Dorm and Commons teleport button Kingsisle please add this.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
joey110498 wrote:
You know what they need to add? A teleport to the Bazaar button like the Dorm and Commons teleport button Kingsisle please add this.

I think that would be a great feature to add. I too find the location of the bazaar a bit annoying. It's not a big deal, but yes I would like it somewhere a teensy bit more convenient.

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
DeathBringer030 wrote:

Actually, I disagree. I have a mount (bought from the crowns shop with gold) and I've been going to the bazaar long enough now I know exactly where it is. It only takes me a few seconds to get there.

Defender
Feb 28, 2010
Maybe it would be much easier for you to have an "AUTO-PLAY" button installed so you don't have to do anything!!! This is a game and it's all part of the game to have to run around. If you don't like it, play something else that doesn't involve movement!

DeathBringer030 wrote:

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
colagada wrote:
It's less than a minute away from anywhere in the Spiral.

1) Set a teleport mark.

2) Teleport to your dorm room.

3) Head for the Bazaar. You can usually pick up a couple of blue wisps along the way to replenish the Mana you used.

I'm guessing that it isn't in the Commons because the faculty doesn't want wizards who just enrolled (e.g. Level 1) to do any shopping until they've gone out and taken a look at the game (e.g. Unicorn Way).

Agreed lol.

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
On my grand i would always put a marker in the bazzar cause even when i remind myself to go i get wrapped up and i find out i got a full backpack and bank! i think i would rather face malistaire as a noob then make all those trips so what the message is is that its only long if you make it that way

Kenneth Jadehaven lvl 57 fire, Kenneth Jadehaven lvl 17 fire, Samuel Jadehaven lvl 12 life, Alexander Jadehaven lvl 6 storm, Connor Titanbane lvl 9 ice, Sven Jadehaven lvl 7 myth, Joesph Jadehaven lvl 16 death, Dylan Darkstaff lvl 9 balance, Artur Unicornwhisper lvl 5 life, : gasp wheeze! : a lvk 12 balance and others i cant remember at the moment but i am a lot of people got it? man that to many names to remember

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
Superwiz1560 wrote:
DeathBringer030 wrote:

The Bazaar isn't that far, honestly. And why are you nly selling one thing at the Bazaar anyway. You're supposed to sell things in excess. You don't go to the Bazaar every time you get a new item.

right save at least 12+ items and then sell