Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Swords in dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
any one know where you get a storm storm sword in dragonspyre, i have seen people and i want to know where, if you know, plz respond.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Flameboy96 wrote:
any one know where you get a storm storm sword in dragonspyre, i have seen people and i want to know where, if you know, plz respond.

The hoarder has it in the hatchery. it took me awhile to get it, but that is only the 100 hit point sword. the 95 damage one you get from Andor bristleback in the labyrinth. the 100 damage one is hard to get so keep trying to get it.

Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
saschroer wrote:
Flameboy96 wrote:

The hoarder has it in the hatchery. it took me awhile to get it, but that is only the 100 hit point sword. the 95 damage one you get from Andor bristleback in the labyrinth. the 100 damage one is hard to get so keep trying to get it.

You guys are wrong!You get at Moo shu from Jade oni. The problem is you have one chance to get it!

Explorer
Jan 29, 2009
No, the previous poster is quite right. The 100 hit sword is with the Hoarder in the Hatchery and the 95 hit sword is with Andor in the Labrynith.

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
critterkins wrote:

You guys are wrong!You get at Moo shu from Jade oni. The problem is you have one chance to get it!

While you are correct that the Jade Oni drops a storm sword, you seem to be missing the fact that there are other swords outside of MooShu, there are two more swords for each school from bosses in Dragonspyre. Also, you do not have only one chance at getting the sword from the Jade Oni. After defeating the Jade Oni to cure the Emporer, a return trip to the Throne Room reveals that they have harnessed the Jade Oni's power and that you need only activate an obelisk for the Jade Oni to appear once more.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Its other way to have those swords? i defeat jade oni like ten times or more and i don't got any sword, could you please help me with that, i need a sword.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2008
I KNOW I TRIED WITH A FRIEND A BUNCH OF TIMES AFTER 15 TRIES I FINALLY GOT IT SO DONT GIVE UP!

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Flameboy96 wrote:
you get the storm sword from the hoarder in the drake hatchery

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
It wasnt hard for me to get it. i got it first try and then five minutes later i got it again IT WAS CRAZY but i seem to get LOTS of storm stuff easy. BUT HAVE FUN FARMING IT! :D

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Lol I got storm sword first try to :D I also got the best ice sword first try, but I can't seem to get my Malistare robe that annoys me :x

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
ZAROSMAGE1234 wrote:
It wasnt hard for me to get it. i got it first try and then five minutes later i got it again IT WAS CRAZY but i seem to get LOTS of storm stuff easy. BUT HAVE FUN FARMING IT! :D
you are so lucky i finally got it on my hundreth time but then i saw that it was no good and so i got the hoarders one