Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
Survivor
Nov 01, 2010
Celestia is what....5 months old? I would not expect a new one anytime soon. I'm sure they are working on a new one but i'd be surprised if it was released before the end of the year.

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Yes, a new world is being worked at.

That's all we know. We don't know which world (no, it doesn't count just because people in the Suggestions forum are screaming Candy Land), we don't know when it comes, and we have no idea what it will be about.

Explorer
Dec 05, 2010
Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
blackbird32 wrote:
Yeah, a new world's coming. It's Wintertusk.

REMEMBER! To get to Wintertusk you MUST finish Grizzlehiem.
It says on the wintertusk message board.

Chase Nightbreath Level 36 Pyromancer

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Bookshelvings wrote:

That's all we know. We don't know which world (no, it doesn't count just because people in the Suggestions forum are screaming Candy Land), we don't know when it comes, and we have no idea what it will be about.

We do know which world it is. It's Wintertusk. They keep saying that everywhere.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
catboy2197 wrote:
Bookshelvings wrote:

We do know which world it is. It's Wintertusk. They keep saying that everywhere.

The quote/post you are referencing was made six days before Wintertusk was announced. The original poster did not even know of Wintertusk at the time.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
kingurz wrote:
catboy2197 wrote:
Bookshelvings wrote:

The quote/post you are referencing was made six days before Wintertusk was announced. The original poster did not even know of Wintertusk at the time.

Oh, I see now. I just figured it was after Wintertusk was announced. I never thought of that.