Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Large Plot

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 20, 2010
Where do I go to get the large pot spell or a large pot?

Survivor
Nov 01, 2010
Charley in Krokotopia has it, like 15,000 gold i think.

the enchanted one is with Marley in Mooshu, 25,000 gold i think.

there are NO large pots in the game at this time.

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
Do I have to train all of the other spells before I get large plot, like at your wizard school?

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
Lizzi5093 wrote:
Do I have to train all of the other spells before I get large plot, like at your wizard school?

No.

Gardening spells are based on your gardening level.

At gardening level 1, you may train all level 1 gardening spells, in any order you wish. Once you are level 2, you may train all level 2 spells, again, in any order you wish.

I have all my spells and cannot remember the level that the Large Plot digging spell is available. I supect it is at least level 4, so you MUST spend some time gardening in small and medium plants before you can plant that LARGE seed you have in your backpack.

Hope that helps.

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
alex321694 wrote:
Lizzi5093 wrote:

No.

Gardening spells are based on your gardening level.

At gardening level 1, you may train all level 1 gardening spells, in any order you wish. Once you are level 2, you may train all level 2 spells, again, in any order you wish.

I have all my spells and cannot remember the level that the Large Plot digging spell is available. I supect it is at least level 4, so you MUST spend some time gardening in small and medium plants before you can plant that LARGE seed you have in your backpack.

Hope that helps.

Thanks. I got it