Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Emporer's Retreat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Near the end of Emporer's Retreat in the Krokosphinx, how do you solve to puzzle before the door to beat krokhotep? I've tried figuring it out lots of times but I can never find the right combination. Please tell me which one's I should or shouldn't light up, or at least what to do.

Paige Willowflame lvl 26 Diviner
Tara Bluethorn lvl 11 Theurgist

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
skystar12354 wrote:
Near the end of Emporer's Retreat in the Krokosphinx, how do you solve to puzzle before the door to beat krokhotep? I've tried figuring it out lots of times but I can never find the right combination. Please tell me which one's I should or shouldn't light up, or at least what to do.

Paige Willowflame lvl 26 Diviner
Tara Bluethorn lvl 11 Theurgist

At the end of the boss battle before you get to the puzzle, after you beat the boss, the answer to the puzzle will appear at the back of the room. (ie, the second of three boss battles after you enter the frozen lake).

Adherent
May 20, 2010
When you defeat the Sokkowi Keymaster, a puzzle will appear, showing you the correct combination.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2011
i cannot get it either, but will tell u the combonation once i *DO* get it.

I like monkeys ;)

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Um hello.This is very embarrassing to say but how do you get into Emperors Retreat any ways???????? :-)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
purplepower8 wrote:
Um hello.This is very embarrassing to say but how do you get into Emperors Retreat any ways???????? :-)

Part of the main-quest line. Once you finish the Vault, you will be sent there.