Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is there another world coming up?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2009
I am a level 56 grandmaster diviner, I was just wondering is there another world coming up, Like whats next lots of the legendary wizards don't have anything but help and pvp, I'm pretty sure that when I get to that level I do not want this to happen so is there a new world coming up? or what? New schools of magic? they should increase the level cap to 1 hundred. And I want an administrator to answer this! comments are welcome but I need an admin to answer this immediatley, And make sire ,,

Defender
Feb 23, 2010
souljaboy546 wrote:
I am a level 56 grandmaster diviner, I was just wondering is there another world coming up, Like whats next lots of the legendary wizards don't have anything but help and pvp, I'm pretty sure that when I get to that level I do not want this to happen so is there a new world coming up? or what? New schools of magic? they should increase the level cap to 1 hundred. And I want an administrator to answer this! comments are welcome but I need an admin to answer this immediatley, And make sire ,,

Celestia seems to be the first world in the Morganthe story arc, just as WC through DS made up the Mallistaire story arc. So, yes, there will be new worlds, spells, levels, etc. Don't expect the any time too soon, however, as all of that takes quite a bit of time to program and implement. If you don't have all six wizard slots used up already, I'd recommend creating some new wizards from different schools and leveling them up. Not only will if give you different options, the more you learn about those other schools, the better your understanding of how to fight them will be.

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
stanklepoot wrote:
souljaboy546 wrote:

Celestia seems to be the first world in the Morganthe story arc, just as WC through DS made up the Mallistaire story arc. So, yes, there will be new worlds, spells, levels, etc.

What he said. Also, about the Legendary wizards having nothing to do, I'm sorry, but us grandmasters had to deal with it for the longest time before CL finally came out. Hopefully you won't have to wait that long. Find other things to do, previous poster had a ton of great ideas in what to do in the meantime.

KI is notoriously tight lipped about upcoming projects. If you get an admin to answer your question completely within the next week, I will be extremely surprised. Here is my personal predictions:

Late 2011: Morganth Arc World 2. Level Cap increased to 70
Late 2012: Morganth Arc World 3. Level Cap increased to 80
Late 2013: Morganth Arc World 4. Level Cap increased to 90
Late 2014: Morganth Arc World 5. Level Cap increased to 100
Late 2015: Gobblerton released. Progression type world similar to Grizzleheim.

KI did say that they would be quicker about making worlds now, since they learned a lot from making Celestia. Also, these prediction updates I listed follow the pattern KI seems to be doing so far. A new world per year, level cap increased.

Gobblerton may be released at any time, and perhaps it won't be released. All we know about it is from a few references in Ice quests. Lydia Greyrose is from there.

It is also possible that KI announces the next world quite soon. Around this time of year last year (man has it already been a year) we were told we would get pet training in a month or two and Celestia in the summer. As we know, CL was delayed, but it is quite possible the announcement for the next world will be here soon.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
Well I have all six wizards that have defeated Celestial and almost everyone is grand master gardener as well ... been spending my days sitting in the bazaar trying to get golden pearls but they are just not there .. so what are those of us who have completed the game with all six characters suppose to do in the mean time waiting for the new levels and worlds to come out???? I have paid to play and have absolutely nothing more to do with any of my characters!!!

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
I hate to be the one to say this, but I beleve he wanted an administrator to answer his question. so he's probably waiting for grearose to find this and answer him. no offence, just thought you should read more carefully.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
I realize that however, I was adding on to his to get a response as well ... I can read and read very well ... as I am grown adult that plays this game daily.

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
marksommerville wrote:
I hate to be the one to say this, but I beleve he wanted an administrator to answer his question. so he's probably waiting for grearose to find this and answer him. no offence, just thought you should read more carefully.

I hate to be the one to say this, but an administrator WILL NOT answer his questions personally, on this tread.

The Friendly Necromancer himself, who stays on friendly terms with LYDIA GREYROSE aka KI's Community Relations person, has tried to get KI to say what the next world would be.

He had no luck.

Most likely, the original posters question will be answered through a official press release, like Celestia, Grizzleheim and Dragonspyre.

OT: No offense (that is how you spell it, not "no offence"), is just a way of saying what you will say next will be offensive.

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Yeah, I posed the question, and it wasn't even posted, as far as I know, and I just wanted a generic answer :( Like the rest of you guys, I am eagerly awaiting the next world. To hone my fighting skills, I have attempted to take on the bosses in CL. I figured they would be about the same level as the new regular enemies.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
The only world that has been talked about that isn't accessable is the candy world that was mentioned in a conversation between the lady that voiced Lydia Greyrose and the Friendly Necromancer. She said that Lydia grew up there and had two evil sisters. The candy world is completely made of candy and all the houses and roads are made of it. That could possibly be the next world.

Another world [although it hasn't been confirmed] is [what people call it] "Gobblerton". It is believed to be the home of the Gobblers because in the Colossus (sorry if I spelled it wrong) Boulevard storyline, the Gobbler King states he is trying to take over Wizard City and name it "New Gobblerton". Their old world was probably called "Gobblerton" because when they tried to take over WC they would have just named it the same name as their old world and just put "New" at the beginning. He also stated that "Gobblerton" was invaded by witches.

"Gobblerton" might also BE the candy world because Gobblers love eating buildings and the candy world's buildings are all made of candy.

So, yeah.

In the meantime, here are some options for you to do if you get bored:

-Create new Wizards
-Garden
-Craft
-PvP
-Pet Derby
-Finish all quests
-Reach level 60
-Finish all worlds (including Grizzlehiem)
-Reach maximum gold limit
-Farm for the best gear
-Help lower level Wizards
-Collect Treasure Cards
-Collect and farm pets
-Collect mounts
-Create a clan

There are tons of things to do!

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
What Are The Names Of Morganthe's Arc Worlds?

Thank you,
Caleb Deathrider
Legendary Pyromancer :)

Survivor
May 04, 2010
I think there will be another world coming up because in district of the stars in celestia there was a ring around the place where i got leviathan and it had all the worlds then an open puzzle pieace, so i think they are making 1 new world

Defender
Feb 28, 2010
There may be an announcement in the next month or so about a new world that could possibly be arriving sometime in June 2011.

KI should be trying to bring in new worlds on a 6 months basis, as yearly would cause quite a few to leave and they would lose too much revenue.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2011
As to the six Legendary and nothing left to do on the account, delete one. Yes, I know how hard that would be to do, but then start a wizard in the school you missed.

The other option would be to start a new account and put a membership on that, shelving this one for the time being.
You can reopen your present account when we get a new world.

Or, start a new sub account with a family membership, and your legendaries can help the new wizards you create.

The fact is, we may be waiting awhile. The good news is there are still options to choose from.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Just posted today- Wintertusk. It follows the Grizzleheim storyline.

-Taryn Dragonsong
P.S. you can read about it on the Community News page.