Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good Level?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 04, 2010
I'm about a few quests away from defeating Malistaire, and I'm a level 46 Sorcerer. Would this be a good level to defeat him?

-Justin HawkHammer, Master Sorcerer

Survivor
Nov 06, 2009
Since you can defeat Malistaire at any level, I think it is fine. But, to get to Celestia, which is right after that, you have to be at least level 48 and up. Do some of your side quests before finishing the quests leading up to
MAlistaire so you can get there right after finishing. Also, it would be difficult without your level 58 spell.
I hope I helped!

Amber Dawnbreeze, Level 60

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
Thats what my wuzard was. I think you should do some side quwsts for lvl 48, then go to Malistaire.

Thanks,
~MPaul8~

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
dancer54312 wrote:
Since you can defeat Malistaire at any level, I think it is fine. But, to get to Celestia, which is right after that, you have to be at least level 48 and up. Do some of your side quests before finishing the quests leading up to
MAlistaire so you can get there right after finishing. Also, it would be difficult without your level 58 spell.
I hope I helped!

Great post. Just to clarify, I think she meant lvl 48 ;) dont try and get to lvl 58 before Malistaire, not enough quests (correct me if i'm wrong Amber )
Taryn Dragonsong
Legendary Sorcerer 8)

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
dude I am about to fight malistare and I am a lvl 46 and I made a topic on the same thing and a guy told me I should be a lvl 48 and do the quest that my teacher gives me and get the card then do malistare lair

luis willowmancer lvl 46 about to fight malistare

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
dancer54312 wrote:
I hope I helped!

Am I good? I am lvl 49 and on the quest to defeat the Gallium Whatevers to get the Crystal Hammers. Am I on the up side or the low?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
santa4321 wrote:
dancer54312 wrote:
I hope I helped!

Am I good? I am lvl 49 and on the quest to defeat the Gallium Whatevers to get the Crystal Hammers. Am I on the up side or the low?

Santa, you are just fine.