Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Creating Monsters :D

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Hi,

I have a dueling circle in my house, but i hardly ever use it cause noone comes to my house. So i was thinking you could by this thing or go to a certain shop, etc. It would allow you to create your own monsters and bosses! You would create it by selecting a shape for your monster ( already made, choose a shape a monster already has. ) Then you choose its health and stats from a multitude of choices, and then you can decide if it will cheat and what cheats it will have. Then if you go to your dueling circle, and noone comes with you, the boss(es) or monster(s) you have created will show up and battle you instead! this is possible to make so plz KI make it! give me your ideas for bosses and monsters!

William Crowthistle, Legendary Pyromancer

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
if i had a observatory or palace:
I actually have 4 ( not detailed sadly :( ):

Fire Tracker:
Rank 10 Elite
2415 health
Ice Squire
Rank 10 Elite
2500 health
Storm Jester:
Rank 10 Elite
2400 health
Balance Ruler
Rank 11 Boss
7320 health

Spells coming soon. Sorry if Balance Ruler is Rank 11

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
thats a good idea. the ability to put monsters on a sigil and then when others come over and want to practice pvp ya because it came with the house therefore you dont have better things to do then they jump in thinking you will too and all the sudden they got four malistares staring at them from the boss minions deck (or whatever monster bearing deck) and then you can walk away and tell them to have fun while they get challenged.

I really dont think its possible to do but its worth mentioning because it may be that a programmer looks at your post and says :Hmm, this wonderful person came up with a very good thought well lets see what can happen: sort of thing.

Also would help to use it as a practice area for the next big boss you gotta fight.