Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Very Worried. . .

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
I am very scared.
We all know Celestia can be hard.
What I am nervous about is that what will be the new world.
I cant think of anything worse then Celestia.
I bet people of DragonSpyre felt the same way.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I got through Celestia with no major problems; of course, I can't speak for everyone. All I can say is we are our experiences. If you've taken it easy in the past worlds, then you won't be ready for the next world. If you feel you've worked hard in the past worlds, then you should be ready. You shouldn't be scared; it's just a game. Plus, if it becomes too hard, I'm sure KI will modify the game to meet the needs of its consumers.

Explorer
Apr 17, 2010
If you believe with everything you have theres no need to worry about anything in your way Anything is possible if you believe

Alexandria
lvl 53 Ice

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Yes, when DS came out, there were many who thought it was too tough. (note: some of DS has been made easier since it was intially introduced.).

The first time through CL I had problems, but it was mainly me, not the world...I needed to learn. The second time was easier....and each succeding is getting easier.

I still remember day one, and tought WC was a bit tough...it was that I needed to learn...and over time, we'll do the same in CL.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
SunriderFirebird wrote:
I am very scared.
We all know Celestia can be hard.
What I am nervous about is that what will be the new world.
I cant think of anything worse then Celestia.
I bet people of DragonSpyre felt the same way.

Don't worry! You'll get more powerful yourself! So, it's no stress. Just hire some henchmen, ask friends for help, get better gear, treasure cards, and get more powerful.