Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I a low level for where I am.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Hello Mooshu adventurers I have a question for all of you. Do you guys think I'm a low level for where I am. If so tell me what level I should level up to.
Anyway s I'm a level 31 in the Cave of Solitude.

Mason Sandtamer level 31 Sorcerer.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Well I guess a little bit bc when I was in ms at the cave I was around

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
wms10 wrote:
Hello Mooshu adventurers I have a question for all of you. Do you guys think I'm a low level for where I am. If so tell me what level I should level up to.

Most haven't even gotten to MS by your level. It is possible to get there by ignoring all the side quests, but that really isn't in your best interests.

Levels for MS are usually about 33-44 (some arrive at 33 and some 34) if you do the side quests. MS is set up for this range of character taking into account equipment and spells.

But, if you can handle it, there is no correct level. Just remember, to get to CL quests you should exit DS with some side quests done.

Remember, there is no need for speed here, it isn't like you get any special kudos for finishing without side quests, and most people will just wonder why you actually passed those side quests.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Thanks guys! I'm gonna start doing extra quests and get to level 35. Then I will get back on my quests in the Cave of Solitude. Thanks for the help :D :D

Mason Sandtamer level 31 Sorcerer in the Cave of Solitude

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Hmm, thats a little lower than usual, I was around 33 when i was there. But then again i beat dragonspyre at 45.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
This is a frequent problem with Balance Wizards. They get their level 16 spell Sandstorm, and they start using it in Krokotopia---on level 2 and 3 enemies. Since the spell level is bigger than the enemy level, they get much less experience. Because of that, most Balance wizards will arrive in Marleybone a level lower than elemental wizards.

I suggest that you go back and do all of the side quests in Mooshu, Marleybone, Krokotopia, and Wizard City, and don't use spells that are bigger than the level of enemy being faced.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Ok, because of what you guys said this is my plan.

I'm gonna defeat the death and plauge oni and the death oni but not defeat the jade oni until I'm a level 38 and have my new minion move.

Mason Sandtamer level 33 Sorcerer in the Shoshun Village

Explorer
Dec 05, 2010
I got into Mooshu at level 31. I started doing a lot of side quests and got into the Cave of Solitude at level 35

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
wms10 wrote:

i think your WAY WAY WAY to low for the cave of solitude i'm on crimson fields and i'm level 36.

Richard Deathshield Magus conjurer

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
I bit low. I was just starting Mooshu in level 34! You probably ignored all the side quests. A bad idea, because Mooshu is when it starts getting a bit harder. You've missed the Zeke quest for the Training Points, and if you don't do the sides by Celestia you'll be - a level 45!? So I think you should try some sides! There's always a way to balance the sides with the mains!

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
honestly i dont because im a level 31 pyromancer and im still in KT

Survivor
May 09, 2009
wms10 wrote:

Hey, I was level 32 when I went to Mooshu! Its actually good to be low level and be so far. You will shock everyone if you have finished Celestia by level 50 or so.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
xXIIDestroyerIIXx wrote:
Hmm, thats a little lower than usual, I was around 33 when i was there. But then again i beat dragonspyre at 45.

Wow, that is a low level to finish Dragonspyre! I have not gotten to Dragonspyre yet, but when I do, I hope to be about that level! :) :-)