Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When will I reach MarleyBone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
Victoira FairyHeart
I have not reached MarleyBone and I was wondering, and problay the other wizards below or at level 20, when will I reach MarleyBone

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
chicky2001 wrote:
Victoira FairyHeart
I have not reached MarleyBone and I was wondering, and problay the other wizards below or at level 20, when will I reach MarleyBone

If you are doing all the side quests you usually get there level 24-26. If you wish to get there earlier, ignore the side quests. At your level, you should be in the questline to remake the sword or into the arena.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
I am Level 28 and I am still on the Krokosphinx Grand Arena storyline, and my dad is, like, level 26-27 and he's at Marleybone. Now that is just plain mean... Anyway, anyone who is willing to help me, my name is Zachary Trollcatcher, Level 28 Myth wizard. Thanks :D

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
chicky2001 wrote:
Victoira FairyHeart

you get to marlybone after you have completed krok, after you completed the sphinx you go to well of spirits i cant remember how many quest there is but not alot i recommend having a friend to help you in the dungeons, on the last mission you gotta kill krokapatra (or something like that) she is easy only 1,200 health and a guard with like 500 health, hope this helped, good luck!

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Um hello.I'm not very sure how to get to Marleybone.I have done every Krokotopia quest that I have access to.I really need to go there to finish 2 quests (crafting & talking to someone (I used teleporter)).Do you have to get into the emperors retreat to get all the quests and go to Marleybone?I'm sooooo tiered of trying to get in there! :? :-(

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
purplepower8 wrote:
Um hello.I'm not very sure how to get to Marleybone.I have done every Krokotopia quest that I have access to.I really need to go there to finish 2 quests (crafting & talking to someone (I used teleporter)).Do you have to get into the emperors retreat to get all the quests and go to Marleybone?I'm sooooo tiered of trying to get in there! :? :-(

What quest are you currently on? In the shinx, it is craft the sword, talk to Kai Amante, Vault of Ice, then Emp's Retreat.