Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2010
I am wondering if "The Forum" is it a new house and if so where do you get it, because if it is I am sorry to my Buddy list that I have gone to their homes uninvited. Please explain. Thanks

Explorer
Mar 04, 2009
You've just posted in the forums!

In ancient greece, the forum was a place in the middle of town where speeches were made, elections were held, and commoners chatted.

In modern times, a forum website is a place for people like us, gamers, to discuss their game. And it also serves as an announcement place.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2010
I understand that but there has been time when I would port to a friend at "The Forum" and it ended up being there house. That is what I am trying to find out about. It is a huge castle with a battle ring. Lots and Lots of rooms and I mean HUGE castle

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
Please extend the housing items for furniture and items. Have an Oasis camp 150 item limit outside and I have tons of room left. 150 for inside and the area is small. Myth House inside 250 limit - I have tons of room left. An have outside areas I just cannot build on. Please let me build everywhere. Also, I would like to be able to place outdoor items inside. Would like to be able to place fencing around my arena areas. I have a Massive Fantasy House. The limit should begin at 500, not 250. I can't build on the pathways. I also want to build in the secret dungeon pathway (the path with the chains) and can't. Lastly, I want to be able to interact with the furniture. Jump on the beds, sit in my chairs, read and book, eat some food, etc.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009

there has been time when I would port to a friend at "The Forum" and it ended up being there house. That is what I am trying to find out about. It is a huge castle with a battle ring. Lots and Lots of rooms and I mean HUGE castle

"The Forum" is an area in Dragonspyre. It's the last area before defeating Malistaire, where you will learn to train and then ride a dragon.

The house you describe is the Fantasy Palace that comes with a $39 gift card from GameStop stores.

Probably your friend was in The Forum of Dragonspyre just before they ported to their house.