Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A sea school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
I really enjoy playing this game, and i've been playing for two years now, and i've always felt like there has been something missing, a new school. In my opinion you guys should add another school to the game, the sea school. I think that a lot of the games's players would really enjoy having a sea school, because i know i would.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Yeah, but, a sea school would be too close to the storm school imo. I'd prefer an opposite to balance school that uses spirit energy instead of elemental energy.

Also, with these new school suggestions, the problem become would they give us another wizard slot? I already have six wizards and I like all of them I'm not willing to delete any of them nor do I see any value in a second account for one wizard that is completely cut off from my other 6 wizards and their resources.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
Well, technically, we already have a sea school: Storm. Most of Storm's attacks are based off of things from the sea, Storm Shark, Kraken, Tempest, Triton, Leviathan, etc.

Not only that, adding another school would unbalance everything. We have everything in order; why add something new to confuse the players with? How is it confusing?

-What is the 'sea school's weakness?

- Would this school be available at the start of the game, which, by the way, would enrage every Legendary in the game who have no more training points to use?

-What would be special about this school than the others? How is it unique in any way?

-What or who would the teacher be?

-What new quests could be done with the sea school? What new world would be associated with the sea school, if not Ravenwood?

-If the sea school had a weakness, how would all of the above questions pertain to THAT school?

There's a lot of tough questions that need to have really good answers before just putting out ideas. Otherwise, it's not good. :( :(

Jack Fireheart Level 60 Pyromancer and Two Cents Accountant

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
Chingy wrote:
I really enjoy playing this game, and i've been playing for two years now, and i've always felt like there has been something missing, a new school. In my opinion you guys should add another school to the game, the sea school. I think that a lot of the games's players would really enjoy having a sea school, because i know i would.

Ok 2 things wrong
first there is already a sea school it is called storm.
Second ok i lied there's only one

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
Wouldn't it be Storm? They are pretty much based of sea creatures. E.g. Storm Shark, Leviathan, Triton. I say pretty much, but not entirely.

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
umm there is a problem with that storm technically is sea because the description is they summon creatures FROM the sea I.E the kraken. and the storm titans are from the sea so essentially storm covers sea :P

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
That's the storm school, have you not noticed all the spells that are water related?

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
I would like some new schools but not a sea school. Storm is already a sea school. You see when the Giants, Dragons and Tritons were first fighting storm was just basicilly a sea school. They then stole storm magic from the Giants. So sorry but it would be a very bad idea to have a sea school.

Mason Sandtamer level 31 in the Cave of Solitude.

Explorer
Nov 14, 2010
What i dont understand at all is why in the begining the balance angel says that We must master water?

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
The wizard101 people are balancing out the schools notice how they didnt make storm boost on fire and storm has water in it they made ice because if they didnt there would be so much fighting over which school is better.Fire or storm and well i would probaly erupt and well get banned and prob leave a big chunk missing in the storm school.I get really mad easily i have gotten mad before and punched holes in cinder blocks and broke them.