Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Yardbirds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2009
I need help finding the 2nd yardbird in savarstad pass, the ones in Mirklohm keep and can anyone take me to ravenscar to look for them. Blake Griffinleaf, Level 44, Master Necromancer :-( :-( :-( :-(

Delver
May 04, 2009
liefman wrote:
I need help finding the 2nd yardbird in savarstad pass, the ones in Mirklohm keep and can anyone take me to ravenscar to look for them. Blake Griffinleaf, Level 44, Master Necromancer :-( :-( :-( :-(

The fansite at Wizard101Central.com has great lists and guides for Zeke's quests and for the history books too.

Check this one out for the yardbirds:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122130&highlight=yardbirds

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
liefman wrote:

I know exactly where the Ravenscar bird is, but can't get to it- because of its location, it won't register that I'm standing directly in front of it, even dismounted. :-( Maybe someone (preferably an administrator) can tell me how we're supposed to do this.

Sadly, I forget where the others are. I haven't played in 3 months, & just started again on the weekend. But I'll let you know where the one in Ravenscar is, if it will let me at it.

Good luck!

Laura Shadowsong
Lv. 56 Grandmaster Sorcerer