Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where to find info

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
Hello again :) The rules of conduct expressly state that posts containing "spoilers" are prohibited. I know what I think a spoiler is: anything that provides game information, such as for a quest, that would ruin it for folks that want to learn, do, find out game elements on their own.

Based on what I believe the spirit and intent of the prohibition is, I'm wondering where folks would go if they're stuck on something, such as the location of a quest object that doesn't provide the yellow arrow; i.e., Zeke's "smiths" quest in WC.

Granted, I have yet to run into any in game puzzle that might be so difficult that people would need to find out spoilers for them. Was just wondering if there's a fansite or place where one could go to ask a question such as the location of something like that.

Thx.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
Adherent
May 20, 2010
Delver
May 26, 2009
GaPopPop wrote:
Hello again :) The rules of conduct expressly state that posts containing "spoilers" are prohibited. I know what I think a spoiler is: anything that provides game information, such as for a quest, that would ruin it for folks that want to learn, do, find out game elements on their own.

Based on what I believe the spirit and intent of the prohibition is, I'm wondering where folks would go if they're stuck on something, such as the location of a quest object that doesn't provide the yellow arrow; i.e., Zeke's "smiths" quest in WC.

Granted, I have yet to run into any in game puzzle that might be so difficult that people would need to find out spoilers for them. Was just wondering if there's a fansite or place where one could go to ask a question such as the location of something like that.

Thx.

One Wizard101 fansite is Wizard101Central (has all the Zeke and book quests). You can also go to the Wizard101 Wiki to find info on bosses and monsters.

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
"google" wizard101 and a site called "wizard101central" should show up. I do not use the site because it gives TOO much information and it is NOT organized such that getting what you need can be accessed without getting MORE than you want. "Self-spoiling" is a bad habit of mine when I use the internet for game research ... ;)

Please note I have had messages moderated here for "spoiling" that merely showed the easiest way to harvest reagents and certain items only available by "mob" drops. For the life of me I cannot figure out why my post was not published when others that appear to say similar things are allowed. I suspect my "walk-thru" approach was more than the moderators want to see here ... which I have NO problem with. It (the moderation) was done in the most genteel of manners and NOT considered to be a "bad" experience ... not by me anyway XD.

It would be nice if a copy of the original post were included when we are being notified of an inappropriate forum entry ... those of us who consider ourselves "trainable" would find it easier to learn how to behave ... lol ... if we could see what actually bothered them.

That said, the task of moderating this board manually, with the objectives KI has chosen to maintain, is not only appreciated by me.

I am astounded.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
Thx a heap folks for all the replies. I'll hit the Wizard101central site soon as I'm don here.

Appreciate it.