Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokatopia bettle quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
Ok here is my deal, I have found the bettle's in all the areas but the quest tracker is still showing I need to find a few of them. Is there more than one bettle in some of these areas? or what am I missing? each time I found one it did give the message that I found the bettle but when I go back to the quest in my diolog box I still have four to find showing, but I have already found them and retracing my steps does nothing.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
There are two beetles in the Oasis.

If running over both and getting a message doesn't clear them from the list, then something is bugged. Send in a ticket to Support.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
I have redid all the finding of the bettles and still my quest log is stuck and can't turn it into Zkek so I guess it is time to report it as a glitch in my quest log

Administrator
Which beetle does it say you are missing?
Or is it directing you back to Zeke and he won't talk to you?

snootypatooty wrote:
I have redid all the finding of the bettles and still my quest log is stuck and can't turn it into Zkek so I guess it is time to report it as a glitch in my quest log

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
first oasis beetle will not clear off, the one past Zeke over in the corner

Administrator
Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
Thanks so much that was driving me bonkers, I never thought that there might be two on the oasis and one out on the tomb of storms. I kept thinking that's why it said first oasis beetle. I went back and snooped around with your hint in mind and got it, again many thanks

Survivor
Feb 06, 2011
Im looking for the tomb of storms beetle.. I was sure I found it near the entrance.. but it says i still need to find it. is there a quik fix or do i have to send a glitch req?

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I am in Celestia and I just found the Tomb of Storms beetle. Here's a hint, after you get to the tomb of storms check around the area that transport you there.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2011
The Altar of kings beetle is hiding from me. don't help i can't remember wher that is either erg.