Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a strange sword from dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2008
ok so I got a sword drop, it has a really neat card assosiated with it , but zero copies?
my question , was that intentional? why develope a unique card to go with a sword and include zero copies? why not just have a cardless sword?

Administrator
I do believe we've already identified this bug, however help us out and let us know the name of the sword if you still have it.

Thanks!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
its the shockblade of the hoarder, I got it today, i was disppointed to see zero cards but if its just a glitch thats great, other wise the sword is a complete failure.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2008
I do indeed still have it ( it looks very cool)
shockblade of the hoarder
it dropped from the hoarder, but it may be bugged in a different way ,
I had a party of 2 and both members received it as a drop on the first kill

Administrator
Yes, that's the one we thought it was.
Thanks for this, it's people like you who help us make the game better for everyone.
We'll get this fixed quick, hang on to that sword!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 28, 2008
well since we are talking bugs , and I no longer know where to report them ...
Devora Shadowcrown in the labyrinth has a death school above her head,
however it is clear she is myth school, hehe took me about 3 Humongo frogs before I noticed I wasnt doing any real damge

Survivor
Sep 22, 2008
hi since everyone is talking about dragonspyre swords my sword avalanche's legendary cutlass is in the ground and my character cant equipt it i really would like to equipt my sword i hope you can fix it kinsisle. :D

thanks talon skullblood