Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which school is the best?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
I was wondering which school in Wizard101 is the best school.MY school is fire and I personally think its the best school because it hits three times(once per round, three rounds)and is the second strongest school in the game.So you tell me whic school you think is the best school?All youi do is write the best school and explain why it is the best.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
I don't think any school is greater than another, they all give something up to gain something else. Ice has lots of health, but less attack power and Power pip chance. Storm is strong in power but weak in health and accuracy. All the schools have pros and cons and none overpower any other. That's why it's fun to try every school and why you don't see all fire wizards or all myth wizards, because if one was the best, that's what the game might be like.

However that doesn't mean I don't favor schools over others. My personal favorites are Life, because supporting a group is lots of fun. Myth, because you get tons of cool minions. And Fire because DoT moves are fun to use with lots of combo possibilities .

Oran Raventhorn- Level 45 Theurgist
Oran Winterthorn- Level 22 Thaumaturge
Oran Ashthorn- Level 10 Pyromancer

Survivor
May 02, 2009
I have been studying the Ravenwood school of magical arts for years and i learned that Ice wizards are the strongest.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
i dont know how everybody else feels but in my opinion death feels a little bit balanced to me
i was soloing for a long time on my death from wizard city on to ds and now i am grandmaster
seemed like i flew passed levels on my death
but anyway
death for sure

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
All schools are made so they have different strenghts and weaknesses. For example, storm has low health and accuracy but casts the strongest spells.

No school is any better than the other ones, they're all balanced, though one might think a certain school is better than the other ones because it works the best for them but there is no "best school".

Paige Willowflame lvl 26 Diviner
Tara Bluethorn lvl 11 Theurgist

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Ultimy there is no better one. BUT i like death the best for the hurt an heal

A long time ago a enemy wuz like and i was like 8) and he was all like and he wuz dead.

Rogan shadowblade
Magus Necromancer Level 34
Current location:Mooshu
Current Quest:Key to success!
Quote:May I have your soul now please?

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
if all you care about is damage then storm beats the stuffing out of fire. So you hit three times...great...storm hits once...and the monster is dead.