Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI why did you discourage us too....

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 14, 2010
Buy the Balance house? In the preview for the balance house, the cat real estate agent says this isnt one of our top sellers.I am a Balance wizard so this is insulting . All the other houses look nice and have a cool feature, for the Balance what do we have???????A gaint statue sticking out through the top of the house?????A water fall that doesnt have a secret cave or tunnel?????There is nothing appealing .Plz make a new Balance house so when it is compared to the other chool houses it doesnt compare to gum on my shoe.You said each school would be balanced so one school wouldnt be better than the rest.Well when you said that did you exlude the houses?PLZ PLZ fix this ,this really is insulting to Balance wizards.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
Are you kidding?? Dude, have you actually been IN the Balance House? It's awesome! The entrance in in that clay hut to the right of where you start out, the one that has a dip before you enter. The Balance House is completely underground, with nice, soothing waterfall sounds, and great space. You can use the topside for Gardeing and such, but the actual Castle is breathtaking!

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Look, I can understand what you are saying, but 1. I think the balance house is cool! and 2. stop complaining. I dont mean to be rude or anything it is just that I dont like it when people complain. KS has other things to do other than listening to complainers all day long.

Community Leader
The balance house is awesome. I love how it goes underground with all the rope bridges. Water fall coming from the top of the cave. You get a pool above ground that could be for pets water or swimming like fish pets. You get a small room for possibly a guard for your house. I think of this house like Kroktopia, which is where the balance school is.
Each house has its own character. Likes and dislikes to every house.

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
yeah there should be a house with less sand and more color.

Explorer
Nov 14, 2010
Nicitas wrote:
Look, I can understand what you are saying, but 1. I think the balance house is cool! and 2. stop complaining. I dont mean to be rude or anything it is just that I dont like it when people complain. KS has other things to do other than listening to complainers all day long.

Half of my frist post stated a question of why the cat lady said" Its no our best seller". The other part is and idea for either improving the current one or giving a new one.Its a forum dude there shall always be a complaint from some one

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
crystalfiod2 wrote:
Buy the Balance house? In the preview for the balance house, the cat real estate agent says this isnt one of our top sellers.I am a Balance wizard so this is insulting . All the other houses look nice and have a cool feature, for the Balance what do we have???????A gaint statue sticking out through the top of the house?????A water fall that doesnt have a secret cave or tunnel?????There is nothing appealing .Plz make a new Balance house so when it is compared to the other chool houses it doesnt compare to gum on my shoe.You said each school would be balanced so one school wouldnt be better than the rest.Well when you said that did you exlude the houses?PLZ PLZ fix this ,this really is insulting to Balance wizards.

Are you kidding I am ENVIOUS that i'm not a balance wiz . I mean living underground sounds awesome :D
Better than living in a tree I guess. :(
From,
Courtney life, level 24, Adept theurgist

Survivor
Feb 04, 2011
your right i'm a fire wizard and i looked in the fire house .... well the
fire house isent as good as you would think i just dosent compare to the storm house + balence house :(