Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

amulet of the seven seas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
got the quest to become grandmaster artisian, however "pierce" does not give option to sell recipe....help need the recipe
thank you

Survivor
Aug 06, 2010
I received the same quest and noticed the same thing. I have also looked other places thinking he might be in two different spots but I didn't find him any where else in Floating Island.

Survivor
Oct 30, 2008
abbeyhunter1962 wrote:
got the quest to become grandmaster artisian, however "pierce" does not give option to sell recipe....help need the recipe
thank you

Dude he gives you the recipe for free! He just gives you it after you get the quest!

Artur Goldenblood, Fire Wizard, Level 58
Fire Dragon = BILLY BOB JOE!!!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
He automatically gives you the recipe. As soon as you got the quest, you got the recipe.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
He gives you the recipe for no charge at all, after you talk go to the Crafting tab and you'll see it in your book, and he's so nice he even gives you a few regeants to start. :D

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
he says he will sell you the recipe and sell you some of the reagents, but he gives you the recipe, check your book.

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
abbeyhunter1962 wrote:
thank you

He automaticly gives you the recipe and some of the reagents.