Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grand Masters as Teachers??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
I was thinking wouldn't it be cool if the wizards who complete the game could teach the newer wizards the same spells as the actual teachers? And they can choose to include one of there own spells in the list of spells you could learn? Becoming one of these teachers will be hard like for instance maybe you have to fight a extremely hard boss by your self or maybe even the original teacher of what ever type of wizard you are. With these people or new teachers you would have to use training points just like with the normal ones. I think it would be cool to test out. There might be some problems with this idea but it could work so lets give it a shot!

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Darkian wrote:
I was thinking wouldn't it be cool if the wizards who complete the game could teach the newer wizards the same spells as the actual teachers? And they can choose to include one of there own spells in the list of spells you could learn? Becoming one of these teachers will be hard like for instance maybe you have to fight a extremely hard boss by your self or maybe even the original teacher of what ever type of wizard you are. With these people or new teachers you would have to use training points just like with the normal ones. I think it would be cool to test out. There might be some problems with this idea but it could work so lets give it a shot!

Sorry, but I think it won't really work. I'm just not feeling it. Having millions of wizards who are teachers running around would be a little disordered.

So, maybe you should have to complete a RIDICULOUS tower to beat to be able to get to the rank of PROFESSOR! :O

Here's what the tower would be like: Merle's tower (back entrance) has a sigil in front of it. 4 can go in at a time. But, like the Warehouse, none can come back in.

Here's the dungeon's goal.

Merle calls you to his office if your a grandmaster.

To be continued lol

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
actually i think legendary would be better.

they need to teach how to combo in order for that level 58 spell to do decent damage and the combos are what needs to be taught

Explorer
Apr 17, 2010
Thats a great idea but ( this is some of the down parts about it) whats the point of having teachers then? Then we would start having problems but maybe they could go back and forth in between teacher and legandarys :)

Alexandria
lvl 53 Ice XD

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
pretty good idea, though i'll leave the organization of things to you guys lol. I'm sure that if grands/legends taught lower levels about spells and things, they'd stop complaining about lower leveled wizards crashing their party in battle and ruining all their traps. I've heard plenty of complainers about low leveled wizards to last a lifetime, but nobody wanted to do anything about it really. if they taught (without any malice or snootyness) how to fight in a grand leveled battle (and the basics), the Spiral would be a much calmer place.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2008
first of all, good idea i always thought of being able to do that type of thing finally, i just didn't want to bring it up. anyway i think that yes, i mean, i've offered in wc to train some people to fight, and like, i've been doing this scince ds was on the login thing, like, new, and i think that every everyov everyone should learn really how to fight like, don't just pass until you have enough pips for a sup[er attack, and i; i've seen people who like, i say to them, heal, and they say they have no shields OR fairys in their deck whats up with that? yes it is a great idea, but idk how we would do it

Ethan Firebringer
lvl 55
Pyromancer

ahhhhhhhhhh, burning in a blazing inferno, so relaxing, don't you think?

Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
Darkian wrote:
That would be very cool

Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
I have an idea but teacher should be legendarys only tho

Its some what like night side.So ambrose turns bad you have to beat 4 guys that have 1000 heath (rank9s)and then.Then talk to gamma the bird (he is still good)and then he sends you out to get a some things and you give them back to him and he makes a potion to give to you then battle ambrose and (he stays alive after you fight)You make him drink it and you get to be a teacher
Hole thing done.
I like the idea

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
there are some that already do something like this, even though its not officially a part of the game. plus, grands/legends who teach could tell biased accounts of teaching, such as teaching initiate lvls or something like that to hate low levels faster. teaching them how to duel would be nice, but also teaching others to hate a little less and to help when someone needs it would be nice.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
instead of being a teacher how about you ca have an apprentice that would be a young wazard once you complete al quest you go into a room in wizard city wher gm/legends and young wizards agree to work with each other you help them with there quests and give them temporary spells you dont have to follow them if they need help they press a button and you automatically port to them i like that better and it might sctually work

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Darkian wrote:

No. (It would end the balance in this game, for thousands of professors would run around the world. DEFINITELY NOT.)

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Darkian wrote:
I'm with mman. I mean, that means we'd all have infinite power and be on Unicorn Way