Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Backpack Full?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2010
I have received a message saying my backpack and bank are both full on two of my wizards - both of them had around 82/120 items in their backpack and their bank did have a little over 100 items. If my backpack is not full, why am I receiving this message?

Survivor
Jan 21, 2010
This just happened again and I had 86/120 items in my backpack - I am not receiving the item I should when this happens.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
I had that happen this week too. I laughed and figured Prospector Zeke and Headmaster Ambrose get lonely and feel the need to contact us.

Must be a glitch. I just ignore it.

Megan-formerly Firefan02

Adherent
May 20, 2010
My guess is that something isn't updating the fact that we can now have 120 items instead of 80, as it used to be. You might send in a ticket to Support.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2010
mom2mykidzcrcj wrote:
I had that happen this week too. I laughed and figured Prospector Zeke and Headmaster Ambrose get lonely and feel the need to contact us.

Must be a glitch. I just ignore it.

Megan-formerly Firefan02

I'm happy to hear it was not only me :)

I'm just afraid I will end up missing the pet that I am farming for because I don't receive an item when I receive this error.

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
Even if the backpack and bank are not full, the warning from Mr. Lincoln is also triggered by collecting two of the same “Limit 1” items. There may be other situations that cause Mr. Lincoln to make such a claim.

Have fun!!! :) :) :)

Survivor
Jan 14, 2011
I too am getting this message - my backpack only has 27 items and my bank has 12 in it!
Every couple of fights I have to sell everything or I get the message and the rate of receiving the message is also increasing. Soon I think it may happen after every other fight, yet I cannot get rid of any more items - have barely anything.

It would really help us track down what's going on if you can give us more details:

What world were you in?
What creature(s) were you dueling?
Did you happen to notice the name of the item you were supposed to receive?

We'll figure this out, with your help!

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Defender
May 25, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
It would really help us track down what's going on if you can give us more details:

What world were you in?

Zeke, I had a similar problem, except it was Gold. You popped up and were saying how I was getting close to my Gold limit. I had 2,000 Gold!
Here are the answers to your "details" questions:
1: I was in Wizard City.
2: I was not dueling, I was playing the Pet Maze game training my pet. You appeared after.
3: No.

If you want me to contact support, lemme know!

Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Theurgist

Defender
May 30, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:

What world were you in?

I've had this happen quite a few times when farming the Jade Oni. I always assumed that if I had one statue he drops in my pack and I receive another, then that's what the message was for. When I DO get the message though, it doesn't show in my chat window what was actually dropped. For instance, I may get a robe and gold show up but nothing more. So if it was supposed to still be showing what the actual drop is, even though it doesn't go into your pack, it isn't.

Survivor
May 31, 2010
If you have this problem it could just be a glitch. I've personally not seen this one. Maybe its time to sell some stuff!!!! :D

Lauren Dark Flower ~ Forever Storm

Survivor
Jan 26, 2011
I've had this happen to me a number of times when using the Pet Maze, just as I am going in.

There is nothing recurring as to items or snack choices, so it's entirely random as to when the message appears and it will appear twice - two voice overs and two Zeke portraits.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
izzyfluffed wrote:
I have received a message saying my backpack and bank are both full on two of my wizards - both of them had around 82/120 items in their backpack and their bank did have a little over 100 items. If my backpack is not full, why am I receiving this message?

Yes, it happens to me too, I believe it is a bug.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Prospector Zeke wrote:

What world were you in?

I too have had this happen over and over again.
This is in Wizard City in the Pet Pavilion
No dueling
There are no items.
You go in to train your pet and two warnings, exactly the same come up.
It's been going on for weeks.