Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for new monsters

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2010
I've been coming up with ideas for new monsters, so I'm just gonna throw some stuff out there.
Name: Great Greebly
Type: Ice
Level: Level 4 Boss
Health and attacks: 455 health, uses Ice Blade, Snow Serpent, Fire shield, Thunder Snake, and its main attack where it throws snow clumps at your player.
Looks: Fat like a gobbler, but pretty short, black tuxedo (with food stains), and he has a chicken leg in one hand, a scepter in the other.

Name: Thunder Minion
Type: Storm
Level: Level 5 Elite
Health and attacks: 425 health, uses Lightning bats, Storm trap, Storm Shark, and Thermic Shield.
Looks: A purple fish like creature that slides around on its tail, like it stands up vertically, and has no legs, but it like slides on its tail. It has a staff in one of its fins, and lightning bolt "tattoo" on its chest.

Name: SkullWalker
Type: Death
Level: Level 7 Elite
Health and attacks: 1,650 Health, uses skeletal pirate, vampire, Death Blade, poison, dream shield, and feint.
Looks: Some sort of creature concealed by dark shadowy robes, and in the face area is two glowing yellow eyes, but you can't see the rest of the face. The hands are bone, and it floats around, so it doesn't really have feet.

Tell me what you think! On the SkullWalker, it might need some adjustments, I don't know that much about creatures in Dragonspyre.

~Danielle SoulEyes