Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deleting Mount plz help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2008
one day i got a mount 6 weeks later i put it on a noob the next day i forgot all about it and presses delete now i spent 5000 crowns on the mount can anyone help me restore it if you can that would be great.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
If you deleted your Mount, that is to say, pressed the little trash can symbol, I'm sorry to say that it's gone and not coming back. :(

Survivor
Oct 21, 2010
When you delete something, its well, deleted. hmm weird, i was just re-reading terms of use because i was bored, and somewhere in it, it says no refunds, so sorry to say, but your mount is as good as gone. um, just a question but why did you hit the delete button on your mount anyways?
-Julia Sparkleflower, Diviner Grandmaster, 53

Survivor
Oct 21, 2010
oh, oops i didnt get your message the first time i read it, now i see you put it on a different wizard but didnt want that wizard anymore and you deleted. still, sorry to say but it is gone :( when you delte a wizard all of its items (including mount, gear, like i said all items) are deleted with it. next time try to be more careful :(