Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malcom Danforth's Location??!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
Someone help me! So, lately I've been trying to beat Krokotopia, but I haven't been able to. Whenever I talk to professor winthrop, he says to help his assistant malcom danforth. I totally forgot where he is! If you do know where he is, please help me!

Administrator
Hello young student

Do you know about the in-game maps?
Press the 'm' key to see a map of the local area. As you discover quest people, they will show up on the map too.

Of course, the map only shows you the location you are in. However, once you have a quest, try pressing 'Q' to bring up your quest log. Then you can find the quest you want. Even if the quest itself doesn't say where Malcolm is ( and it probably will), you can usually press the small yellow '?' on the quest to re-read all the dialog - hopefully Professor Winthrop said where his assistant is.

And, if you select the quest, the yellow Quest arrow will point the way to Malcom Danforth (if it's not displaying once you've selected the quest, try hitting Ctrl-T to turn it on).

Now, you asked a solid question, so that deserves an answer!m Once you're in the Pyramid of Fire and facing Professor Winthrop, turn left and go down the first set of stairs to the Chamber of Fire. If you've talked to Malcolm Danforth before, bring up your map and you'll see him. If not, just continue to bear left.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
Gamma wrote:
Hello young student

Do you know about the in-game maps?
Press the 'm' key to see a map of the local area. As you discover quest people, they will show up on the map too.

Of course, the map only shows you the location you are in. However, once you have a quest, try pressing 'Q' to bring up your quest log. Then you can find the quest you want. Even if the quest itself doesn't say where Malcolm is ( and it probably will), you can usually press the small yellow '?' on the quest to re-read all the dialog - hopefully Professor Winthrop said where his assistant is.

And, if you select the quest, the yellow Quest arrow will point the way to Malcom Danforth (if it's not displaying once you've selected the quest, try hitting Ctrl-T to turn it on).

Now, you asked a solid question, so that deserves an answer!m Once you're in the Pyramid of Fire and facing Professor Winthrop, turn left and go down the first set of stairs to the Chamber of Fire. If you've talked to Malcolm Danforth before, bring up your map and you'll see him. If not, just continue to bear left.

:D Hi gamma oh also yeah the owl speaks the truth.