Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Guide to Oni...

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
Swordroll wrote:
How do I get access to each of the oni? (onis?)
just follow your quests :-)

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
Just do your story quests, they're always the final boss of an instance in Mooshu.

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
Swordroll wrote:

Well, I know Plague Oni is a boss in a dungeon I forgot it's name, Jade Oni is in the palace where the Emporer is (You will need some one to light the obelisk) and Death Oni, I like to call him Death No Oni, like the samoorais call him, is the final boss in mooshu! Well, I hope that helped a lot!
The information I'm not sure bout, I'm going to try to beat Tatakai Outpost, I might find War Oni!

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
Well actually the last boss of Mooshu is the Jade Oni and you only have to light the obelisk if you want to do it again.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
First the oni battle go first, war oni 2,000 (fire)---crimson fields,then plague oni2,100balance)-----shirakira(dont remember the spelling) temple,finally the war(death) oni2,200----tree of life then to get out of mooshu JAdE ONI (life) 7,500 i think i got the health right

SLOAN STRONGRIDER magus 38 storm

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
Hi, I'm back with MORE infomation! I defeated War Oni now and learned He's fire and is in Crimson Fields, Jade Oni is life and is past Grand Entrance to Jade Palace (read my other one for how to summon him! ) Plaque Oni is blance and isin something temple (the one in Kishibe Village ) and Death No Oni is in Tree of life and is Death, I hoped this helped a LOT more! I'll be determined to get yah more information! Oh, and I forgot to tell you the story behind the onis!

A oni is a DEMON, , and has the power to take control of people as they did to Warlord Katsumori, once fully taken controlled of they will enter the body and will have too forms, a oni form and a person form. I don't think this is all of the story and what about the Oni's history? I'll look for more when I get to Plaque Oni!

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
coolmanyo89 wrote:
war oni 2,000 (fire)---crimson fields,then plague oni2,100balance)-----shirakira(dont remember the spelling) temple,finally the war(death) oni2,200----tree of life then to get out of mooshu JAdE ONI (life) 7,500 i think i got the health right
You got some of the health wrong. War and Jade onis are right, but Plague and Deaths are wrong! Plaque Oni has 2,200 health, and Death has 2,500, or was it 2,400 for Death? Can't remember! Yeah, I didn't like the friends my only character in MooShu so I started over, as a new wizard! :D

Carlos WyrmBlade, lvl 15 STORM, old wizard was Carlos MoonWeaver, lvl 42 MYTH

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
Survivor
May 03, 2009
Swordroll wrote:

OK i beat mooshu so first of all one of them is in crimson fields after shirataki temple or something near hamentsu village (he's a fire one) then you kill one in a dungeon um death oni then oni no death in tree of life then you have to kill jade oni in the emporer's throne room he has 7500 health (the hardest of all the onis') then tell ambrose then you have to defeat cyrus drake then you unlock dragonspyre!!!!!!!

colin moonhead-lvl 40 thaumaturge

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
coolmanyo89 wrote:
First the oni battle go first, war oni 2,000 (fire)---crimson fields,then plague oni2,100balance)-----shirakira(dont remember the spelling) temple,finally the war(death) oni2,200----tree of life then to get out of mooshu JAdE ONI (life) 7,500 i think i got the health right

SLOAN STRONGRIDER magus 38 storm

You did get jade onis health right but not sure on plaque oni

THOMAS ASHEYES MASTER FIRE