Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death Minotaur

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
Ok, got my mino to Ancient, got the Death Mino spell, cast it, and what happens?... the best doesn't cast the spell, I do. Bug? And the mino is all red... like half of the other spells out there.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Hafian wrote:
Ok, got my mino to Ancient, got the Death Mino spell, cast it, and what happens?... the best doesn't cast the spell, I do. Bug? And the mino is all red... like half of the other spells out there.
i really dont know i got a helephant that gives a cad i clueless :?

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
You have to cast the spell because pets that comes with a card either at baby or ancient ect. will be added to your deck. Pets with may cast spells cast their own spell like spritely.

Example: My storm cat got to ancient and gave me the storm cat spell. My starfish got a may cast blade and spritely. My storm cat's card is added to my spell deck for me to cast. My starfish's may cast talents are casted by it.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Cinder, that is true, but what I think the poster was referring to is a graphics bug where the player casts the card instead of the pet...so when you use your storm cat spell, your cat is the one that does the actual casting, not you. Sure, it takes your mana, your pips, and you have to choose to cast the spell, but, looking at it from a purely graphical aspect, the pet is the one that is supposed to cast the item card spell.