Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Crafting?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
it will be cool to be able to craft a temporary, level 58 pet that gives a lvl 58 spell like my ideas:

Storm = Leviathan pet That Gives Levy Card. At Epic.
Fire = Efreet Pet that gives Efreet Card At Epic.

and so on for each school since now we can craft allmost everything in wizard101. why not a pet. i will love for an update like this this year.. if you like my idea please coment.

Name: Blaze mistwalker.
school: Storm
Level:60 legendary diviner.

i be at Stormriver all the time look me up and we chat there.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
myvreel wrote:
it will be cool to be able to craft a temporary, level 58 pet that gives a lvl 58 spell like my ideas:

Storm = Leviathan pet That Gives Levy Card. At Epic.
Fire = Efreet Pet that gives Efreet Card At Epic.

and so on for each school since now we can craft allmost everything in wizard101. why not a pet. i will love for an update like this this year.. if you like my idea please coment.

Name: Blaze mistwalker.
school: Storm
Level:60 legendary diviner.

i be at Stormriver all the time look me up and we chat there.
well we can hatch pets it's kinda like your idea

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
well we can hatch pets it's kinda like your idea

not hatching is not my idea lol that been around, my thing is it will be a good isea, for and update since we craft homes,close,wands,and spells,we may as well craft our own pets, i was just thinking it will be good idea for the next update...ya with me?

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
I remember clicking on the help bubble and asking how we get pets. It said we could craft eggs, but I never did (unless it means hatching).

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
dolor456 wrote:
I remember clicking on the help bubble and asking how we get pets. It said we could craft eggs, but I never did (unless it means hatching).

I just clicked the button again and it said that you could hatch and craft pet eggs. So are we ever going to do this or is this not going to happen.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
i know lets see iseen some cool pets new one that i never seen before so our wizard comunity is getting creative and is interested in pets. no question about it ,, we all exited about the new lvl 58 pets but still i wonder it will be nice to have a zeus lol like we have an orthrus why not make something interesting to craft that really is time consuming make it be unique to crafters lol.....