Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Instant Clothing Switch buttons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2009
One thing that annoys me is the time it takes for me to switch suits, :x for example: when I'm in a dungeon and my friends need a healer I head there but I'm in my myth suit so i go in the menu and search the list and by the time i'm all suited up my friends are knocked out. Or when I'm walking through a city to get somewhere it takes me forever to find my Normal Suit (My battle suit makes me look like a clown :P ) and put it on. So i would like it if you could add some buttons on the side of your backpack list that you can program to switch to different suits so that people who are in a rush to help a friend don't get sucked into battle with the wrong suit. :)

P.S. If I could afford it, I would stitch my battle suit stats to my normal suit.

Delver
May 26, 2009
rojience wrote:
One thing that annoys me is the time it takes for me to switch suits, :x for example: when I'm in a dungeon and my friends need a healer I head there but I'm in my myth suit so i go in the menu and search the list and by the time i'm all suited up my friends are knocked out. Or when I'm walking through a city to get somewhere it takes me forever to find my Normal Suit (My battle suit makes me look like a clown :P ) and put it on. So i would like it if you could add some buttons on the side of your backpack list that you can program to switch to different suits so that people who are in a rush to help a friend don't get sucked into battle with the wrong suit. :)

P.S. If I could afford it, I would stitch my battle suit stats to my normal suit.

Agreed. There should be the option to make two outfits and call them "Outfit 1" and "Outfit 2". So right before a battle, you can just go to the "Outfit" tab and choose which one to equip.