Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Player vs Player Message Board

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Since we've introduced our new Player vs Player system, there have been questions, kudos and comments. This is the place for all of those!

Enjoy!

um something on the four stun shields given after being stunned can you make them earthquake proof so myth cant just take them away and you can be chained, sort of how you made rebirth absorbs earthquake proof,
hope that puts an idea down so you get less complaints about it.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
bloodwizard13 wrote:
Hello, this is Jacob Jade Flame.
I have ideas for new up coming spells that you would get at level 52 and level 56, if a new world and spells were created.

Level 52 Storm - Hurricane 125 damage to all enemies X Pips
Level 56 Storm- Leviathan 1100-1250 damage 8 pips, and 35% to all storm spells

Level 52 Fire- Devil 666 damage plus 345 or 3 rounds 7 pips
Level 56 Fire- Wildfire 200 damage per 3 rounds and fire blade for person who casts spell, X pips

Level 52 Myth- Cerberus 100 + 1000 damage 8 pips
Level 56 Myth- God of War 100 + 678 damage to all enemies, plus 2 round stun, 8 pips

Level 52 Life- Cupid 1000 healing to all partners 8 pips
Level 56 Life- Rhino 500 damage to all enemies plus absorb for all partners

Level 52 Ice- Freeze Wolf 895 damage 7 pips
Level 56 Ice- Naga 785 to all enemies plus tower shields for all partners

Level 52 Death-Nightmare take 250 HP on self take 900 HP from enemy 7 pips
Level 56 Death- Werewolf 95 damage per pip and 300 damage X pips

Level 52 Balance- Raptor 450 damage plus traps for all schools on enemy 7 pips
Level 56 Balance- Ancient Emperor 785 damage to all enemies plus dragon blade for all partners

what your saying is COOL my brother jesse stormriver is a storm grand and when i was reading about geting new spells he side COOL

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
Since we've introduced our new Player vs Player system, there have been questions, kudos and comments. This is the place for all of those!

Enjoy!

i have a lvl 22 ice captain, my problem with the pvp system, its very unfair- example: me and my commander lvl 5 friend join a 2v2 and we get a grand fight against us, and that is so messed up. i also have a problem with the rating, when i win one match from a private i get 4 rating but if i happen to lose i lose 20-29??? That is very wrong and very much a big problem for me, I Cant even get to commander :( because of that rating system, I find it completely unfair so plz fix it thnx

Survivor
Sep 19, 2009
yugioh21433 wrote:

Enjoy!

i have a lvl 22 ice captain, my problem with the pvp system, its very unfair- example: me and my commander lvl 5 friend join a 2v2 and we get a grand fight against us, and that is so messed up. i also have a problem with the rating, when i win one match from a private i get 4 rating but if i happen to lose i lose 20-29??? That is very wrong and very much a big problem for me, I Cant even get to commander :( because of that rating system, I find it completely unfair so plz fix it thnx

That's exactly whats happening to my Magus balance captain! Ill go against like grand privates and when I win, ill win like 2-8 points! but when I lose I lose like 20+ points!

Survivor
Aug 06, 2010
Hi I am Logan dragon blade I am level 60 death type

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Someone reported me after i won a pvp match because she said i cheated? all i did was use my myth's war oni that i gave to flint my fire wizard to win i'm not sure if thats allowed but i'm pretty sure it is because i think it was a false accusation cause i didn't use foul language.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
I was wondering why can't we be able to buy an arena and put it in out house? or buy a house with an arena in the game. I think that most people would love it. I know that i would, i looked for houses in the game but can't find one.

Survivor
Nov 09, 2009

I am here on the forum today to post a bug i just encountered in an arena battle

it was a fair battle we fought and eventually i won but instead of giving me points to rank up it took mine and the panel said we both lost .

i am lost about this and was wondering if anyone from wizard101 could plz fix this

Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
Ok I just had a pvp match with a legendary balance not long ago, and his resist was 41%, and the highest I saw for ice was 37% how is this possible :? Someone plz tell me........ And what's with storm having universal resist? Aren't pretty much all about attack? After all they are the strongest school, am I right!

Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
yugioh21433 wrote:

Enjoy!

I totally agree with you, when I was a level 46 corporal and they paired me up with a legendary, and yes I loss because it was my own school... I am a level 56 thaumaturge now, and don't feel like doing a pvp until I get my snow angel spell, and level 58 gear, not looking forward for the new water works gear...

Survivor
Sep 11, 2009
sparcy232 wrote:
dear people at wizzard101 I would like to notify you that i think i have a record breaker hit! I hit a little more than 15,000. If you need to ask a live player please ask Jared Firesword he is a friend of Marcus firecasters level 48 death. Jared Firesword is a level 50 life wizzard.

Thanks for listening to me

~Marcus Firecaster~

I got news for you, 15,000 is far from being a record. I hit for over 20,000 with the old level 50 gear. With the new and improved gear, I can easily hit for over 33,000. James Skytail

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
OK here is my first post i have been around the arena for 3yrs now and i have slowly watched the decline of pvp and how far fetched it has become. Its no longer about skill and use of your cards but who can out critical the other one and spam the most cards. Now As i have seen in the past post i to agree the point system needs to be fixed i am currently on my lvl 43 ice who was a captain but after faceing a legendary myth and then a legendary ice he is back to knight now this losing 30 plus points for higher levels is getting out of hand especially when a master or below cant block critical even with conviction i have failed to block and with the new legend gear its almost impossible to win. Yet when i loose to a legend i get called the "NOOB" and get told that was to easy. Anyone else agree that this is a major problem? this is getting to the point where i will stop pvping till ki fixes this and this matching by rank and level is failing horribly most times i enter the arena i get matched instantly and its 9 times out of 10 legendary and this was when i was level 28 i never get anyone inside of my level anymore.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
you should change the commander gear to a captains gear almost everone would like captains gear

Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
Hi new to PVP could someone tell me how in the ranked matches
[I am level 8] I am playing against someone who has a stormzilla pet, is this possible I thought you had to be a level 48 or something to have that pet.
Thanks.
p.s I have noticed too that when I am about to defeat the people who have high level pets that they flee, why do they do that?

Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
I have decided to cancel my membership [plus 3 others that I gift memberships to] , I have a level 60 character and started another one to play pvp, I was excited about a strategy turned based game and thought it could keep me entertained but when I went in there it was a whole other story, I mean even in runescape the game won't let you take certain things into pvp, I love pvp but if I am a level 8 playing against someone who has a powerful pet like stormzilla or firezilla it doesnt involve alot of strategy and at level 8 I don't really have too many shield options, so bye bye for now and hope to see you all when pvp has more options on the way you can play.
p.s keep up the fantastic work, it is a beautiful game and alot fun to play

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
now I definately understand when I have to go up against higher lvl players.
I use crown gear that boost resist and stat.
But it is just plan sad when Im battling a very low lvl that has all these treasure cards handed down from high lvl toons.

I think to balance pvp it should be restricted to your own selection of spells. no pets no treasure cards.

In this yes it is true a lvl 5 player would have no chance at a lvl 40 but realy that lvl 5 player doesnt have to have warlock right away.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Hi, I am just a little confused as to why I saw a level one warlord in PvP. Oh! and not just one level one, many. I mean, I'm cool with it and all, but why in the world would you guys at KI let this happen.

-xoxoxox Valkoor fire weaver

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
with the new spells and gear coming out it seems like ice and myth schools have been given their Christmas bonus while other schools have been left out in the dust. - just saying, whats going on their...

Survivor
May 14, 2011
now when im doing 2v2 with my friend we keep on fighting at least one guy which is a low leve and one legendary and we keep on losing rank can you plz fix :?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
spellcaster9000 wrote:
with the new spells and gear coming out it seems like ice and myth schools have been given their Christmas bonus while other schools have been left out in the dust. - just saying, whats going on their...

Yeah, I agree. Ice and Myth got Christmas bonuses instead of cool spells like everyone else.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
I recantly posted about pets and treasure cards . with a little thought I came up with this:

1. pets and treasurecards not used for pvp. ( this will make it more skill bassed) Gets old fighting someone who has a high lvl player trading high lvl inaccesable gear for the lvl using it)

2. do make the lvl spread equal. but posably match within lvl range by win/loss ratio. (this will remove the trouble of a lvl 5 running out of cards before a lvl 15, I would go with 1-14. 15-24 ect ect or something simular) thats going off gear ups but maybe be better 1 lvl short of new spell

3. Cap ranking within lvls (I dont see this as a big deal realy, but it will have them that just battle in low lvl to beat up the newbs reason to move on) going with this abviously you whould want to make the pvp gear lvl requirements sutable to lvl and rank

4. posable make a third stand in pvp area. Practice. ranked. and anything goes. that way the people to weak to battle with skill and go up against others like them without blowing the new guys out of the watter.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
oh boy. I forgot 1 thing.

Pleeeeeese add a draw button for those who agree the battle should end without penalty.

And a force draw when the battle is passed on both sides for so many times lol

nothing like running into a shield spammer and having to wait him out for hours.

With that being said I dont think there should be any reward for a draw. and posably be good to have a slight negitive rusult like a few (very few imo) rank points

Survivor
Mar 20, 2011
Hey,

I got a questin about rnk pvp each time when i face an oppent its always legendary and i keep on getting my but kicked so i was wondering if you can change random pvp match to by rank if you do change it i would be thankful

Survivor
Apr 18, 2011
Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
kyle2502 wrote:
Hey,

I got a questin about rnk pvp each time when i face an oppent its always legendary and i keep on getting my but kicked so i was wondering if you can change random pvp match to by rank if you do change it i would be thankful

in this are you higher lvl going up against a low lvl with a higher rank? in most cassed this is the situation.. as with my post earlier you are not going up against a lower lvl player. you are going up agains high lvl treasure cards and/or pet handed down from very high lvl toons.

going strickly by rank I dont think be to good a thing. as now if you go against a higher rank you gain more points for winning.

however if we wher limited to on lvl spells you would not be having the trouble you are having I think