Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the quest that well not finsh

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
ok i know this is just wrong i have been on krocks crafting quest ever seance i got it and it well not go away! i have tryed to finsh it but it well not let me! i have crafted the dagger the guy told me to do. but it still well not asapet it and it's getting really annoying . and i'm a lvl 52 now and really just want to finsh this darn quest! plz help if you can. :?

Administrator
It's not enough to just craft the items, you must follow the instructions and bring the items to the quest giver. If you have sold or trashed the items you crafted, you can craft new ones and this time please remember to bring them back to the quest giver. The items must be in your backpack (not equipped) for you to complete the quest.

community@wizard101.com
Hero
Jan 24, 2010
leannageorge wrote:
ok i know this is just wrong i have been on krocks crafting quest ever seance i got it and it well not go away! i have tryed to finsh it but it well not let me! i have crafted the dagger the guy told me to do. but it still well not asapet it and it's getting really annoying . and i'm a lvl 52 now and really just want to finsh this darn quest! plz help if you can. :?

Is it possible that you still need to craft one dagger? Check to see if it is a set of daggers that you must craft. If so, make two of them, and then return to W'lum at the Oasis.

Good luck,

Iridian

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
It's not enough to just craft the items, you must follow the instructions and bring the items to the quest giver. If you have sold or trashed the items you crafted, you can craft new ones and this time please remember to bring them back to the quest giver. The items must be in your backpack (not equipped) for you to complete the quest.
you are right but i did follow the instructions and i did not sell or trash them.... well at lest not untell i gave up on it and i did not equipp and i made two of them and i'm still stuck. -_- but right now i'm trying it all over again for the third time -_- oh well.