Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chat Suggestion

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
Hello, good professors and fellow Wizards and Wizardesses.

I have a suggestion that may resolve this whole 'take off caps' issue.

Before I started W101, I played a fun game called 'Runescape', which had an interesting chat feature. Whenever someone said something, the first letter of the first word was automatically capitalized, even if you didn't put a cap on the word.

I don't know how they did it, but maybe Wizard101 could figure out a way to do that. That way, we can keep the update which prevents caps and still be content with how we Wizards chat. It would also get rid of a lot of needless complaints on the boards. Yay, compromise!

Does anyone else like this idea, or would want to see it put into action?

Jack Fireheart Level 60 Pyromancer and Almost-Mediator-In-Training

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
Hey i like the way you think, this is a great idea KI should consider.
And cool I am the first to post on this. This is only one idea KI should consider because many of us are wondering about the new world so they should also consider that, but yeah this idea would work.

Blake ThunderShield level 60 Death
Austin RavenDust level 60 Storm
Blake ShadowFlame level 47 Balance

Explorer
Aug 18, 2010
OR they can remove the total no cap thing so we can make our favorite emotes and type with capital at begining of sentence. i have a freinds list of around 80 something and about 65+ is all girls and before the ban of caps EVERY single one of them would always have their chat like this" Hi Kyle what's up?" they would always cap the first letter of word and my name.... and sometimes if they silly enough send me a whisper the second i log in saying" KYLE! :D" and i kind of enjoy it but now they seem all sad cause they cant use any caps.... as one of my friends said"well kyle, i guess we stuck with the baby letters".... i dont like it and rarely anyone else does....fix it

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Delver
Feb 15, 2009
crazysteve25 wrote:
OR they can remove the total no cap thing so we can make our favorite emotes and type with capital at begining of sentence. i have a freinds list of around 80 something and about 65+ is all girls and before the ban of caps EVERY single one of them would always have their chat like this" Hi Kyle what's up?" they would always cap the first letter of word and my name.... and sometimes if they silly enough send me a whisper the second i log in saying" KYLE! :D" and i kind of enjoy it but now they seem all sad cause they cant use any caps.... as one of my friends said"well kyle, i guess we stuck with the baby letters".... i dont like it and rarely anyone else does....fix it

ya now we move :D to :d and :P to :p