Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Update Gardening Black Music Icon

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
All the updates are great KI thanks :) I am however having a hard time seeing my music note on my garden when they need music.. The icon is black and I have 3 different houses, and am having the same issue with it at all my places.. The black music note either blends in with the background making it hard to see- and blends in with the top of my plants.. Just wondering if I am the only one having a hard time seeing it- maybe making it orange or green would help? Thanks though all the updates are wonderful.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I too find it difficult to see the music icons.

The ring around plants to indicate they are ready to harvest is great though!

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
I really like the new gardening interface. The music notes are my only minor dislike. I highlight all my plants to be sure I don't miss it. It seems the angle I approach makes a difference in seeing it or not sometimes. Sometimes, it just blends into the background. Perhaps some white or yellow in the background would help. Green would be hard to see in my Life school house.

Megan-formerly Firefan02

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
Thanks for answering :) Glad to know I'm not the only one- and yeah you are right about the green that might be hard too :( Orange anyone lol :)

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
yellow and white would be okay, but since sun and magic are yellow and white a different color would make it easier for idiots like me lol