Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wilting Plants

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 04, 2009
I went away to visit my grandparents, and i could not tend my garden. I had 5 pink dandelions that were about to become elder.When i got back, they were wilting. I figured, ok, I'll just take care of the needs and they will be back to elder and ready to harvest. Nope. They returned to the young stage. It took me about a month to get them to elder, and when i finally get there, they start over.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
I had a similar event happen, though not as bad, but, probably much quicker.

I had a baby carrot that I had harvested once. Before I went to bed, I checked on it and it had no needs (I held the mouse over the plant to double check) and when I signed today after work it was wilting or dead with the music note over it's head. Now I'm waiting for it to remature. Plus it only takes 40 hours to harvest :|

I really hope this is the only time this happens as I really only have the time to check on my garden once a day.

Though I suppose you could look at it as a way to harvest off the same plants again.

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
At least they go back to young with out anything. Be glad they didnt die. Pink dandelions and normal ones last about 2-3 days w/out care in my experience. I dont usually garden so i cant tell you much more.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Spiritshadow wrote:
At least they go back to young with out anything. Be glad they didnt die. Pink dandelions and normal ones last about 2-3 days w/out care in my experience. I dont usually garden so i cant tell you much more.

Maybe, but, if I have to constantly watch over level 3 and 4 plants for a chance at a mega snack every 40 hours I don't know if it's worth it. Plus I just don't have the kind of time.

It'd be really nice if they made an app that would let us: craft, garden, and play pet games on our Iphone/iPad/iPod :)

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
It actually scares me seeing my plants wilting, or anyone's plants wilting. I have no idea how long it takes a plant to wilt. I feel sorry for you...