Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your #1 Teacher

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
i say lydia greyrose.i ONLY say that because im an ice wizard. stop saying drake its really annoying now.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
Survivor
May 30, 2009
Am i the only one who thinks Arthur Wethersfield is the best? I LOVE his british accent. Alzahared is cool but Arthur is still my fave. Anyone with me?

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
#1 Dalia Flamea cause fire rules
#2 Moolinda cause life heals people
#3 Malistare we all have a little evil inside us plus i kinda feel bad for the dude i mean his wife died and all he wanted was to bring her back
#4 Merle cause he makes us do his dirty work like fighting malistare

Scarlet Redthorn lvl50 fire
Chris Deathbringer lvl 15 or 16 life

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Here is my list for the Top 5 Teachers in the game and the reasons why. Plus a little of who else they are like.

#1=Cyrus Drake - He is totally AWESOME, yes he a bit of a gouch but he is still a good teacher. Who is he like-He is a total Severus Snape
#2=Malistare Drake -He is one of those people/teachers you just love to hate. He is most like Lord Voldemort
#3=Merle Ambrose -He is cool, he can really stay cool under pressure. Plus he is all ways ready to put great faith in you. He is like Albus Dumbldore.
#4=------- Falmea 8)- She is a kind person who can really (bad joke) lay down the heat in a high pressure. She is like Mierva McGonagal.
#5=Halstrom Balestrom - I like how his name ryhmes and how he is a frog plus the spells he teaches are powerfull. Most like ------Fitwick.

Posted by.
Heather LegendHunter
lvl 43 Myth student
#1 Harry Potter Fan too hense the Harry Potter comparisons.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
FIRE teacher no dought about it second is the storm teacher ROCK ON FIRE i am a lvl 17 fire miceal ironbane cant wait to get helephant

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
If malistare was a teacher i would choose him cause he is sneaky and powerful. But Dworgyn is the death teacher so I will go with Dworgyn. I'm lvl thirty eight necromacer currently in marleybone.

Defender
May 15, 2009
Halstrom Balestrom..."Release your inner thuuuuuUUUUuunnndeeeEEEEEeerrrr!"

great stuff!

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
“That which can be imagined, can be achieved.Storm Magic has roots in the power of the majestic Storm Lords, the race of Titans that ruled the seas in the Days. And halston balestrom is my favorite because he rocks and he doesnt try to expell you and he thinks you can achive anything so he rocks!

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
usarules007 wrote:
If malistare was a teacher i would choose him cause he is sneaky and powerful. But Dworgyn is the death teacher so I will go with Dworgyn. I'm lvl thirty eight necromacer currently in marleybone.

malistare was a death teacher does that count?

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
GreekMythFan7 wrote:
Here is my list for the Top 5 Teachers in the game and the reasons why. Plus a little of who else they are like.

#1=Cyrus Drake - He is totally AWESOME, yes he a bit of a gouch but he is still a good teacher. Who is he like-He is a total Severus Snape
#2=Malistare Drake -He is one of those people/teachers you just love to hate. He is most like Lord Voldemort
#3=Merle Ambrose -He is cool, he can really stay cool under pressure. Plus he is all ways ready to put great faith in you. He is like Albus Dumbldore.
#4=------- Falmea 8)- She is a kind person who can really (bad joke) lay down the heat in a high pressure. She is like Mierva McGonagal.
#5=Halstrom Balestrom - I like how his name ryhmes and how he is a frog plus the spells he teaches are powerfull. Most like ------Fitwick.

Posted by.
Heather LegendHunter
lvl 43 Myth student
#1 Harry Potter Fan too hense the Harry Potter comparisons.

who is mievra McGonagal?

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
I think wheathersfield should be king of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your friend,
EMMA MOONHUNTER
Lvl 17 ice goddess 8)

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
I like all of the teachers

Greyrose is very kind

Cyrus ( Hi!) Is sometimes sarcastic and stuff but inside he has a warm heart lol

Falmea Is really awesome

Arthur i like the ways he is dressed up lol

Halston his spells are quite amazing!

Moolinda The second kind teacher lol

And i like everybody else in wizard city :)

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Well mine is Moolinda Wu she is come and nice and she is not annoying and how cool is it that she is from MooShu

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
because im storm with no doubt it be FROGGY i forget his name professer balestorm or something i like him because he's always so happy

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
Survivor
May 02, 2009
Cyrus! He is an awesome teacher, and though he is strict, he just wants you to work harder. he trains you for ds more than anyone, and he makes you battle him because he wants to prepare you for malistare. CYRUS!

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
#1- balestrom, he is awesome and an all around cool guy. He is like that crazy science teacher that you always wanted

#2- Dworgon (or how ever you spell his name), he is very funny and i got to respect him for bein that upbeat when you study death.

#3-Lydia, only reason is because she released the gobblers, proving, even faries make mistakes sometimes

Least Favorite:

Ambrose, if your so powerful how come you need kids that have barely even started school to fight your battles for you?