Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A new kind of PVP!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Well if you have read Harry Potter you know what I mean. In Harry Potter instead of summoning creatures for spells they cast huge blasts of light. So it's not like a circle where you fight. You walk around and fight with blasts of light! There would still be the normal PVP but for something new you could try the new kind of PVP. I think it would be a cool new update for those tired of going into circles and casting summoning spells! The first who has all their life down loses like regular PVP. So you cast different spells with obstacles in a big circle. You stand behind obstacles to avoid getting hit by a spell. you hit certain buttons on the bottom of your screen or buttons on your keyboard to cast them. The more rank you go up, the more damage spells you get! Also different wands could have different abilities! Like different spells for this type of PVP! What do you think about this?

KI please post back if you think this has a chance of making it in the game!!
James Skull Wielder
Legendary Necromancer

Explorer
Mar 04, 2009
No. That would be way to complex, and much to different than the existing combat system.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
dradio1 wrote:
No. That would be way to complex, and much to different than the existing combat system.

I think it's simple and fun. I hate regular PVP. o:

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
If your trying to make wizard101 pvp like harry potter, then wouldn't KI be copying harry potter if they did this? (Harry Potter stuff is copyrighted so if they copied it, that would spell trouble for KI.)

Also this sounds like making pvp into a first person shooter (more like a first person magic shooter.) I think that would change wizard101 too much. I mean if you wanna play a first person shooter go get halo or something...

Survivor
Oct 20, 2009
Wizard101 is a simple game for younger kids (8-12) and needs a simple system of combat. If you have played Toon Town when you where younger it has a similar combat system.( toon town is meant for kids ages 10 and below) So what i am saying is the wizard101 is turn based combat so it can be easy, simple , and fun to use for younger kids. :-D :-D :-D

Joesph Talon Legendary Therugist
Brian Dusk Legendary Conjurer

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
demicah12 wrote:
Wizard101 is a simple game for younger kids (8-12) and needs a simple system of combat. If you have played Toon Town when you where younger it has a similar combat system.( toon town is meant for kids ages 10 and below) So what i am saying is the wizard101 is turn based combat so it can be easy, simple , and fun to use for younger kids. :-D :-D :-D

Joesph Talon Legendary Therugist
Brian Dusk Legendary Conjurer

I played toontown when I was 6 :D