Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where is Celestian Shield

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
i want to craft the new cl house but can't find the recipe for the celestian shield i have every thing else i need and i can find the regents for the other items but i really dont know where to look for this one! Please help any info even a guess would be very helpful! Thanks

Megan Seagem lvl 60 Storm 8)
Megan Fairygem lvl 48 Life ;)

Defender
Nov 11, 2008
The Celestian Shield is not a crafted item from what I know, I think it is a drop. I got one at the bazaar. I do not know who drops it if anyone does. I hope I helped.

Survivor
May 29, 2010
I think it is dropped by Curuin Charmtooth in the the District of the Stars.
He is specifically located in Charmtooths Lair and if my memory serves me right he is part of a side quest thats given by the Archivist. I'm not 100% sure but i think this is accurate and i hope that this helps you in your quest to craft the Celestian Observatory.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
Right, Curuin Charmtooth drops celestian shield. Drop rate is not so low so that you can defeat him several times or maybe only 2 times to get it if you are lucky. Good luck!

Survivor
Jan 04, 2011
I have fought Curuin Charmtooth repeatedly for 2 hours straight today and still not received a Celestian Shield drop. What is wrong today? Why isn't he dropping the shield today? Yesterday I got one after 2-3 battles. This is crazy. Did something change? I even tried using some shields on myself in battle to see if that would trigger it; nothing worked.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2011
merridian74 wrote:
I have fought Curuin Charmtooth repeatedly for 2 hours straight today and still not received a Celestian Shield drop. What is wrong today? Why isn't he dropping the shield today? Yesterday I got one after 2-3 battles. This is crazy. Did something change? I even tried using some shields on myself in battle to see if that would trigger it; nothing worked.

I tried it again today. I soloed him 5 times straight, successfully, yet there is still no clestian shield dropped. Something is wrong, at least for me. Could someone please look into it? My wizard's name is Keira Crowheart. I'd tell which realm, but I jump too frequently. You should be able to find me using my username merridian74. Thanks.

I am almost done collecting everything else for the observatory house. And as long as it has taken to collect everything, I'd hate for it to be further held up by the failure of this boss to drop an item I cannot get anywhere else (I've tried the bazzar, no luck).