Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House music!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I purchesed the death house not so long ago. And I think it's awesome for my death wizard. But the sound when I am in the house is really gloomy and it makes me feel gloomy. :) And i would like the option of changing my houses music. Also my old Marley bone house played the Wizard city theme but I always wanted to hear the Marley bone theme.

Also I think the music iteams in the house, e.g. a record player, could play music in one room or a specific area. The music could be diferent from the houses music. E.g. my house has the Wizard city theme but in my houses living room it plays the Moo shu theme. Also the song could be purchesed in a special music shop.

P.S.
If you add the music playing option to furniture could there be a posibility to play the Celina Gomez- Round and round song. To gain it there could be a quest where she visits Wizard city on a holiday and thanks you for saving her. Or the song could be purchesed in the music shop. But if you liked the quest idea those players that didnt save her last time could get a chance to save her this time.

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
I would definitely love to see a music player of sorts (and even suggested that once, myself - though no news of one, yet. :x ) to change the music in houses. I'm always a bit sad that I have to go to Grizzleheim to hear the awesome music there, even though I have the Watchtower Hall.

Though, I doubt we can get the Round And Round song from Selena Gomez - I can imagine that when the quest was taken out, Kingsisle lost their permission to use the song. And if they want to put it back, hooo boy, that's going to be a lot of paperwork and trouble to go through... not to mention that I didn't really think that song fitted into the Wizard universe (maybe once we get a song-and-dance world...)