Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2010
hi Im Kayla BlueFlame of the Death School, and I was wondering are there any death pets who gives cards like the other school's pets do? Thank You in advance for answering My question.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
TenshiDop wrote:
hi Im Kayla BlueFlame of the Death School, and I was wondering are there any death pets who gives cards like the other school's pets do? Thank You in advance for answering My question.

hi this is mark battlewraith yes there is the dark fairy i have one right now 8)

Explorer
Mar 04, 2009
Well, the 3 best death pets would be Wraith, Fierce Hound, and Jellyfish.
Only the wraith gives a card, but the talents on the Hound and Jellyfish are incredible. Another one is the rare nightwalker hybrid. This is made by getting lucky on a hatch between Orthrus and Wraith. Then, the resulting hybrid must be hatched with another one. A lucky hatch will result in a Death Minotaur pet with Death Minotaur card.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
There is also a Death Leprechaun that gives a card. I believe it's a 2 pip cast death card that deals 160-200 death damage.

Explorer
Apr 17, 2010
Yes there are some death pets unfortunally i am a Thaumaturge, but i have some of the death pets i have the midnight sprite which i got from defeating the last boss in sunken city the dark sprite i earned the same place and the blue banshee i got it from the boss in haunted cave (i totally forgot there names my bad ) thats some pets you could get in wizard city! :-P

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I only have one death pet and she is a brown spider I got in MooShu. I bought her and she comes with a life card of all things at adult!

I just recently got a death bat from the death oni in mooshu.