Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world after Celestia: Darkar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
My new world after celestia would be called Darkar.
story line to get there:
After finishing Celestia you are to visit Cyrus Drake. He tells you that he needs you to speak to ambrose for him. When you arrive at ambrose office you find a note on his desk. It says Darkar and written at the bottom is morganthe. You head back to proffessor drake at once. He tells you that Darkar is just a myth. He tells you that you are to fight the keeper of all myths.
keeper of all myths- boss hidden in wc health 15000 myth
After you defeat the keeper of all myths you are given the key to Darkar.
Once in Darkar you meet a cyclops named General Kaylor. He tells you he saw morganthe run off into a hidden portal that took her to the other end of the island. He then tells you that all the portals were destroyed by morganthes army of weavers.
The new schools are Sea, wind,rock.
Sea will give you a new deck of a different school, each level giving you a different school per card, and also trading decks with the enemy.

Wind will have different moves that kinda make the wizard cheat.One idea is stealing all of the pips of the enemy, stunning them for multiple rounds, making them attack them selves (beugile), making all enemy moves for rest of battle do 50% less, and making enemies fizzle for several rounds. Rock would be a shielding type of school. There could be moves like a minus 75% tower shield, an absorb 2000 damage, a move where you can trade a blade and shield with the enemy.
good guys- cyclops and minotaurs
bad guys- the weavers,cursed trolls,morganthes soldiers
The goal of Darkar is to travel the crazy mixed up jungle with broken portals and rivers. When you start off on the beach you must find the way to the portals fix them and try to get through the jungle.
Pebble Beach- like the commons
Beach row- this is the first part of Darkar where you try to navigate the area to fix the portal and learn more about Darkar.
main boss is Sand Walker 6,900 health storm

Outer vine junction- You locate the first portal, but learn it will not take you too far into Darkar yet. You find almost the parts and do several hard tasks.
Main boss is Vineo 12000 life
Underground Wall- dungeon, this is a dungeon where you must locate the last portal piece. You have many obstacles and you must fight 6 bosses.
th main boss the protector is ice 15000 health.
The upper tree tops here the portal takes you, but you end up finding more pieces for the new portal, You think these will get you to the next area, until you fight a boss named the thief 11000 balance, and he flies away with all the pieces.
The cloud- after losing the pieces your cylops friends offer a way to help you capture the thief and get back the pieces. Mythical drakes show up and take you to the cloud with the help of the cyclopses. You must track down the thief and find the portal pieces.
this time when you track down the thief you must fight him 3 times in the forms of storm 7000 health, fire 9500 health, and ice 13000 health. After you defeat him he gives in and tells you about his evil plan with morganthe and how she captured Ambrose.
The jungle depths- dungeon, the thief tells you to enter the depths of the jungle to find the portal. However once here you are overcomed with several tasks as you must make it through a very large dungeon. It will have 3 bosses however they all have 20000 health and they are life fire and ice.
Mountainside- the mountainside is where the next portal tkes you, but when you arrive the place has been overtaken by evil trolls. You meet a triton who tells you the situation on the trolls. He said he found some machine and that he will give iit to you if you help him. You agree to help him destroy the trolls and their army. Trolls boss Otorous 12000 health death.
After driving out the trolls the triton thanks you. However he has tricked you and you must fight him. Thunderlord 15000 health storm. After defeating him you find a mini transpoting device. It can take you to where ever you want if you can find its energy source.
Cave base camp- you travel up the mountain and reach the cave base camp. Here you have heard that the key to the thunder rock is here. (thunder rock is energy you need) You must defeat morganthes army and find the leader of the camp but you must find out how to get through the cave. Main boss Captain Salladin 16700 health death. After defeating him you find a key and a map to the nearby volcano.
Volcanaria- dungeon, here you open a huge door into a lair inside the volcano. In here you must defeat morganthes minions and then her seven generals. After defeating them all morganthes head weaver comes- boss 17000 health death. After defeating him you travel to the center of the volcano and find the thunder rock. You use it to power the transport device and suddendly you are in a new place.
Below sea lair- when here you arre into the final dungeon. Morganthe sends many many warriors to fight you, but as you travel you are challenged by even greater threats. Ghosts of past defeated bosses from every world. Lord nightshade, krokopatra, meowarity, the jade oni, some celestia boss i forget, and none other than MALISTAIRE. All of these bosses in ghost form you fight. However after defeating malistaire he tells you this is not the end wizard. When you get to the end you see headmaster ambrose and instantly run to him. however thisis an imposter. The Imposter boss 25000 health death. after defeating him morganthe runs off saying she will put an end to wizard city. Thats when you see ambrose in the corner. You talk to him and prepare for the next world.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
feel free to add anything else to this i think this idea really could work but i need the help of all of you. I know its long but please read it and tell me your opinion i worked on this for an hour!

Blake ThunderShield level 60 Death
Austin RavenDust level 60 Storm
Blake ShadowFlame level 47 Balance

Survivor
May 28, 2010
Wow, great ideas! I LOVE the ghosts of past defeated monsters idea!

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
I think the ending to the world i made was kinda weak i need a little better help with the morganthe part and what happens there at the end.

Survivor
May 08, 2009
Wow dude this is awesome stuff i have a legendary life and i know your sis wizard her name is destiny she is life and you have a great brain at thinking dude

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
I think its a very good idea, i would enjoy this kind of world! But i also think that there should be something new, (for example w101 put critical)and if you want i could maybe think of one!!! ( i post this becuse you wanted me too joelman14) :) :) :) :) :)

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
I think there is still something missing from my idea so plz come up with something and feel free to show your ideas.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
After the world previously being named Jungia, I didn't like the name so it is now known as Darkar.

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
That's so awesome! Maybe KI will consider it....

~Rachel RavenTalon~
~Master Conjuror~
(aka Level 42 Myth)

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
To go along with the world Dakar here are my level 68 reward ideas.

New spells:

Storm: Knight of storm 1200 damage all enemies and a stun.
Death: headless horseman 950 damage to all enemies and half health given to attack.
Balance: cheeta 200 per pip, over 3 rounds first hit is 500.
Life: life giver heals fully to all players and a +30 healing on the healer
Fire: Drake attack 1050 damage to all enemies and a fire fizzle on enemies.
Ice: ice soldier 950 to one enemy and tower shield to all players.
Myth: hercules 800 to all enemies and removal of blades and wards.

New pets:

Storm: leviathan pet
Death: Skeletal Dragon pet
Balance: Ra pet
Life: Forest Lord pet
Fire: efreet pet
Ice: Ice angel pet
Myth: Medusa pet

Mounts:

Storm: A triton mount
Death: a Skeletal Dragon mount
balance: Judgement wings
Life: Centaur mount
Fire: Flaming wings
Ice: Frozen wings
Myth: Orthurus mount

I will keep posting about Darkar, for more ideas!

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
Ok thanks guys for all your comments, but if you have any ideas for me to make Darkar better please tell me asap.

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
It is a very well detailed piece, though.... where is the commons area for that world? My suggestion would be like a Gigantic tree house named Tree house. ALso, this is a problem that's probrably never been posted on these forums yet (except for maybe Troubleshooting) but do you have a ... soundtrack? I know it's off but what would the game be if we didn't have music in the backround?
But nice all and all.

Kenneth Frostwalker, Grandmater Thaumaturge

P.S. I think a new name is required for this world considering it's not much darkness in a way. how about, Forestisia?

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
Yeah i got ahead of my self but the tree house commons thing sounds like a great idea.
Also I like the name Darkar it doesn't mean like darkness its supposed to sound kind of mystery like. This world was originally called Jungia and i didn't like it and i really thing forestisia sounds too jungle like.
Darkar bring a kind of mystery. Thanks for the feedback please keep posting.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
i really think it is an AWESOME idea :D :D :D :D :D :D

Jasmine GoldenStone life :D
Marissa NightSinger storm :D

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
what kind of houses are gonna come with the new world? but all in all great idea, rly creative!

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
I see you are very creative, I like it!!

I have something, not sure if it is a good idea or not--

The world could be called whatever you would like, but the Eye of the Future is now stolen from Bartleby by someone. I love the jungle idea... maybe the plot could be that a new world was formed from some "spirit monsters" or whatever you had in mind... It's intention was to destroy the spiral and take over.

In the future they are successful... so I'm not that creative and as you can see I am not good with monster names, but you have to go back in the past in order to fight the world as it started to form and destroy them before they take over...?
Maybe then, the boss escaped in the past and you go back to the future. The other past ^ is a world. This part is an add-on to Wizard City where you go the world via Teleporter in the present and fight the final boss, treat this as very large dungeon with extremely difficult enemies - and this could be the lair of whatever.... it is all that is left of Darkar or whatever it shall be called and you destroy the boss and the planet dies.

Thanks for reading my ideas, however, they are not very helpful. I hope this could work? Maybe the future could come into place which would be cooler, but if you destroy something in the future, the present will continue the same.... however your plan or KI wants to take this idea of past/present and your Darkar idea would be great.

Thanks to everyone who listens to my advice :)
and awesome idea again!
Anyone reply below on my idea I would love the constructive feedback :)w

Jacob DragonBlade Level 49 Balance Wizard

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
Sounds like a good idea. Somehow i think i could tie that in to darkar maybe.
I could make it more like a dungeon to be able to go there instead of the one battle vs the keeper of all myths. This would be similar to the warehouse that you had to do to go into cl. Thanks everyone for the reviews i really appreciate it. If we all chip in to make this idea better KI would totally consider it.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
Hey guys please keep the ideas coming i see that the post has been a little slow.

Survivor
May 03, 2010
This is a good idea but i prefer the city sort of world i made ( still in progress ) Look Up: 8th world: Ikra. there you can get more info