Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where is the Celestian Shield?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
I'm working on the housing project to create the Outer Space Observatory, and there doesn't seem to be a recipe for the shield. Anybody know where to find it?

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Armontiiago wrote:
I'm working on the housing project to create the Outer Space Observatory, and there doesn't seem to be a recipe for the shield. Anybody know where to find it?

Took me while but i found where you get the celestian shield it is a housing item and it is dropped by Curuin Charmtooth in District of Stars . You would have to farm him to get it.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
peaches1956 wrote:
Armontiiago wrote:

Took me while but i found where you get the celestian shield it is a housing item and it is dropped by Curuin Charmtooth in District of Stars . You would have to farm him to get it.

I have killed him 10 times with no luck yet and I need two. This is unreal
Matthew Flame

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
ketchz wrote:
peaches1956 wrote:
Armontiiago wrote:

I have killed him 10 times with no luck yet and I need two. This is unreal
Matthew Flame

I have now beat Curuin Charmtooth in District of Stars 50 times and have not been given a single CL Shield. I have already committed to doing it 50 more times, but I can tell you as of right now Curuin Charmtooth DOES NOT drop the Celestian Shield,