Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Monsters in the Houses!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
I had an idea that could potentially be fun. There are already PvP circles that one could obtain for a house what if you could summon monsters from the different worlds to do battle with in the home also?

Of course no experience should be given but reagents and other items could be dropped and if one were to win or lose a battle they could be completely healed afterwards without being taken to a city safe zone. Basically, fights to test out new spells and different combination's of spells right in the comfort of your own home plus it helps test the limit of your deck.

Choosing the number of opponents should be at the players disposal of course just choosing monsters from a list would be dull. I think in order to fight a monster one should capture it. With capture spell cards which seals a monsters essence into the card basically that monsters Hp, spells, rank, mp, etc.

It makes for good fun trying to capture the many monsters of the spiral so we can train against them in your own home.

How a sealing card would work would be like this (by the way they can be white colored) to capture a certain monster they should weaken it considerably and depending on the monsters rank energy should be taken out accordingly. i.e. Rank 7 Elite capture with 50 energy points. Rank 7 common capture with 40 energy points etc.

Once the player reaches a point of capture they can use the sealing card which deals 10 damage and seals the monsters essence and once the monster is defeated they capture it successfully. (as to not miss out on battle experience the fight must be finished and the monster must not win for it to capture successfully)
That is my idea I think it will bring a fun new feature to the game and allow even more fun for the home.

What do ya think?

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
bwoodboy wrote:
I had an idea that could potentially be fun. There are already PvP circles that one could obtain for a house what if you could summon monsters from the different worlds to do battle with in the home also?

Of course no experience should be given but reagents and other items could be dropped and if one were to win or lose a battle they could be completely healed afterwards without being taken to a city safe zone. Basically, fights to test out new spells and different combination's of spells right in the comfort of your own home plus it helps test the limit of your deck.

Choosing the number of opponents should be at the players disposal of course just choosing monsters from a list would be dull. I think in order to fight a monster one should capture it. With capture spell cards which seals a monsters essence into the card basically that monsters Hp, spells, rank, mp, etc.

It makes for good fun trying to capture the many monsters of the spiral so we can train against them in your own home.

How a sealing card would work would be like this (by the way they can be white colored) to capture a certain monster they should weaken it considerably and depending on the monsters rank energy should be taken out accordingly. i.e. Rank 7 Elite capture with 50 energy points. Rank 7 common capture with 40 energy points etc.

Once the player reaches a point of capture they can use the sealing card which deals 10 damage and seals the monsters essence and once the monster is defeated they capture it successfully. (as to not miss out on battle experience the fight must be finished and the monster must not win for it to capture successfully)
That is my idea I think it will bring a fun new feature to the game and allow even more fun for the home.

What do ya think?

that sounds to much like a pokemon or a digimon or even yugioh<< spelled worng i no>> type of deal

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
tarawillow204 wrote:
bwoodboy wrote:

What do ya think?

that sounds to much like a pokemon or a digimon or even yugioh<< spelled worng i no>> type of deal

I agree bwoodboy, but I have an idea for the capturing.

You go to Ambrose at level 30+ and he can sell you a card. Its name is Boss Capture, and it will capture the monster's DNA and chromosones. (I don't know the spelling of chromosones). You use the spell again in another duel, and the DNA and chromosones are put into an enemy, changing it into the other boss. It only works at home or in PvPs. It can only be used once, and can't be recived again until you gain 15 levels and then also at level 60. I don't want it to actually be in the Test Realm or the Live Game, but it'll be 10,000 gold or 1,000 crowns.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
That would be quite fun actually. It would be a cheat for free players or lower levels than that monster to summon a monster though. But still, Nice idea. I hope they add that to the game , as long as there isn't drops. :-)

Defender
Jan 28, 2010
tarawillow204 wrote:
bwoodboy wrote:

What do ya think?

I think thats an awesome idea It would be fun to do could you capture a boss too?? As for what tarawillow204 said yes it sounds similar but the big diffrance is you capture them so you can kill them again not to keep them. Or at least that seems what bwoodboy is trying to say. Unless I am missing something I haven't watched those shows in years.

Explorer
Mar 04, 2009
That actually sounds like a good idea. It is something many real life "wizards" do. Capture the essence of a powerful creature, and subvert it to your will.
To make it fair, i propose the following:
Normal Monster Capture TC:1000
Elite Capture TC: 3000
BOSS CAPTURE TC: 10000

That way, you cant just get the card, and capture everything. Any boss will cost all your energy to capture, and you need at least 45. Think of energy req. for the other ones =D

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
tarawillow204 wrote:

Well your not capturing them for them to fight along side you there for training purposes only and can be used only in the home. I mean to be able to fight monsters in your home? That's a wizards dream come true. Or at least mine o.o

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Delver
Feb 01, 2010
tarawillow204 wrote:
bwoodboy wrote:

What do ya think?

that may be so but come on who would argue with that it sounds awesome i would love to do that i have a question would we be able to use it against bosses oh and another question would we be able to trade them like treasure cards

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008