Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 68 Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
I have a bunch of ideas, but i'll start with the level 68 world...

Astrotraven, the world of space.
Only level 60's can access Astrotraven, if you are, may help be with you. But great threats are in Astrotraven. Morganathe has come back for vengance, along with 3 friends!!! Amatite, god of stars, Sarotem, god of moon, and Tagas, god of sun. The wizards of wizard city cant stand up to them alone, so bring some friends along as you explore the amazing world of Astrotraven!
The design will be like Celestia Observatory mixed with krokotopia. so sandy but advanced design! Now, prepare for exploration of Astrotraven!

level 68 cards...

Balance: Anubis

Storm: ???

Myth: Gryphon

Ice: Glacier Lord

Life: Deer (Heals and Attacks)

Death: Demon

Maybe some mounts?

Balance: Hydra

Storm: Leviathan

Myth: Orthrus

Death: Bone Dragon

Life: Rainbow

Ice: Pegasus

Thats all! :-) No pets, there a bad idea. Ok thanks bye! Please leave a comment! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Explorer
Nov 14, 2010
I have a correction to your spells:For you Balance idea,Anubis,is the god of death so that would be the death move,the life spell seems like a death spell since it takes and gives,for death a demon is kinda alive and more firey so that would probably be the fire spell.For Morganths eveil friends, Ra is the sun god in the game.For mounts pegasus seems more like a mythical creature,for life maybe something resembling some thing else alive,like maybe moolinda.Well this is just my logic on some of them,but dont get discouraged keep on those great ideas!