Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The " Sandwich" quest in Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 01, 2009
I got this quest when I turned 52 in Celestia to go get this guy a " Special " sandwich which sends you back to MB to get it, but there you receive a list of ingredients you need like: stinky cheese, medium fish and nettle something. the first two are said to be in MB in "various locations". I have no idea where to start-I went through Hyde park and didn't find any so are they in the shops somewhere or what? Please help me because I'm totally lost and don't want to run all the way through MB AGAIN lol!

Historian
May 01, 2010
those arent reagents that you find on the streets and jazz, they are pet snacks that you find around, have you tried going to the bazaar and looking for them yet? i found ALL of them there

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
The only time i've ever received those ingreidents was by battling in those different locations.

Explorer
Dec 08, 2009
Yeah they are all pet snacks that you get from fighting enemies. However please don't waste your time on that; you can get every single snack at the bazaar for a total of about 2-3k, a well worth it investment for a training point :)

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
Twitter wrote:
I got this quest when I turned 52 in Celestia to go get this guy a " Special " sandwich which sends you back to MB to get it, but there you receive a list of ingredients you need like: stinky cheese, medium fish and nettle something. the first two are said to be in MB in "various locations". I have no idea where to start-I went through Hyde park and didn't find any so are they in the shops somewhere or what? Please help me because I'm totally lost and don't want to run all the way through MB AGAIN lol!

I can't find nettle root in Krokotopia nor the squash in Mooshu. I'm lvl 60. I've searched and searched nearly every inch. Where are they?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
spirutscape wrote:
Twitter wrote:

I can't find nettle root in Krokotopia nor the squash in Mooshu. I'm lvl 60. I've searched and searched nearly every inch. Where are they?

Take the coins you earned and go to the Bazaar and buy them.

Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
I have all the pet snacks and i keep talking to him and he says go get them does it work if you had the snacks before the quest? i had them before and still do but did not complete the quest

Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
Paditi wrote:
I have all the pet snacks and i keep talking to him and he says go get them does it work if you had the snacks before the quest? i had them before and still do but did not complete the quest

just wanted to let you know you have to get them after you recieve the quest. it's only then that they count. hope this helps :).

Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
I got the quest also, so I went to the story and bought all the makings.
And I still got credit.