Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Subscription trouble!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
I bought one month subscription and i only wanted one month. It was supposed to renew on 2-28-11 so i went on the 27th to unsubscribe and it said it already renewed. why did this happen because now my mom is extremely mad.

Administrator
If you'd like to ensure only a 1 month Membership in the future, you have a few options to implement:

1. Buy a Membership as you did originally, then right after receipt of the email confirmation, just go back in and unsubscribe - the time is already paid for so you'll retain full access through the current paid term.
2. Purchase a Wizard101 pre paid card & redeem it for a month Membership time (www.wizard101.com/giftcard) - that gets a pet too!
3. Go to the wizard101 home page & click on "gift" - you can email a gift certificate (added bonus, no chance of unexpected renewals & removes any association between billings & credits).
4. Purchase Crowns & redeem them for access passes - they never, ever expire or renew!

As for your specific question, you'll need to contact me directly so that I can review your account and confirm the date you actually subscribed, when it renewed, etc.