Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Newbie with a few questions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
Hey guys,

Please help me with the following questions:

In battle, some of my cards are greyed out. Why can't I use them?

How can I decide which treasure cards come out first and which come out second, third, etc.

My deck says 7 of 11, yet I can only see the 7. how can I flip through them during battle to see all cards available to me?

What decides whether or not a card is greyed out during battle?

Thanks!

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
The cards grayed out because you may need more mana or pips.See the top left number you need that many pips and mana.Hope I helped.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
ralphsabio wrote:
Hey guys,

How can I decide which treasure cards come out first and which come out second, third, etc.

My deck says 7 of 11, yet I can only see the 7. how can I flip through them during battle to see all cards available to me?

Thanks!

Grey: Not enough Mana
Other cards: You only can use the 7 shown unless you discard a normal card and pull a random treasure card. You only ever have the selection of 7, you may not look for others...it is part of the reason deck building is so important.

Historian
May 01, 2010
ralphsabio wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks!

grayed, not enough pips or mama
treasure cards come out random, just like your deck
you can only have seven cards out at a time in your hand

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
MikeStrath wrote:
ralphsabio wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks!

Grey: Not enough Mana
Other cards: You only can use the 7 shown unless you discard a normal card and pull a random treasure card. You only ever have the selection of 7, you may not look for others...it is part of the reason deck building is so important.

To discard a spell, right mouse click on it. You can then take a treasure card. The distribution of treasures is random, so you have to stack the treasure deck carefully.