Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can I plant in my dorm?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
So a while ago I got some seeds and I was super excited. I tried to plant them in my dorm room in Ravenwood but I couldn't. I tried removing all my furniture but I still couldn't plant. Now it's fine because I bought a house, but I'm still curious. Is it possible to plant in your dorm room?

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
Sorry this took so long to answer. Like everybody else I just assumed someone would repond, but it's going on 9 days so ... lol ...

Gardner vendors sell pots that you can use in your dorm OR inside your house. 7 pots, placed as close as possible ... 1 in the center and 6 touching it in a circle ... is VERY economical as far as bulb energy is concerned.

Be careful. Once a pot has a seed placed in it, it cannot be moved until the plant has eldered out and thepot is empty once more. Be SURE you have placed the pot where you want it.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
If you use pots, you can plant in your doerm...in fact, new characters get two free pots in order to do so.