Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quests in Unicorn Way have changed!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Well, I just wanted to say, the quests in Unicorn way have changed. For example, the Dorthy quest, you used to get the ruby slippers from her, but now she says " Would you say hi the Private Connley for me". And when you get to him, he says " I'm glad Dorthy is ok" and HE gives you the slippers. Also, the Private O'Ryan quest, O'ryan's voice sounded sqeeky for a second. I think they added an extra sentence and his voice changed. Well that's really all I got. BYE!!!!

Explorer
May 06, 2010
Mario7709's little brother says: When i started to play the game my first time those were the same thing he says so I didnt think it changed

Andrew Wildstalker lvl 32 ( fire )

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
melcookie925 wrote:
Well, I just wanted to say, the quests in Unicorn way have changed. For example, the Dorthy quest, you used to get the ruby slippers from her, but now she says " Would you say hi the Private Connley for me". And when you get to him, he says " I'm glad Dorthy is ok" and HE gives you the slippers. Also, the Private O'Ryan quest, O'ryan's voice sounded sqeeky for a second. I think they added an extra sentence and his voice changed. Well that's really all I got. BYE!!!!

What your saying is random. I dont think it really matters that they changed how it goes its not a big deal.